did Jesus exist?

"Noah's ark"
By some arhecologists, they has been signs of a great floods thousands of years ago.

"Moses and the ten plagues"
Remains of children, once again, archecologists.

"The Wall"
Yeah, came crashing down, and the wall is right there still smashed up

"Ten Commandants"
In the musesum or used to be in a courtroom until removed by some people who think of it as offensive.

"The Cross"
Without Jesus, the cross wouldn't exist in our culture.

and there are many other cases
In other words, the Bible isn't a fantasy book because in a fantasy book, nothing in real life happens. Now lets skip to last book in the Bible...

Last edited:
Medicine Woman said:
M*W: Interestingly, the computer image was a recreation by forensic artists who molded and shaped the "head of Jesus" according to physical features of men of his 'day.' One fine point I would like to mention is that the short hair depicted on this image was known to be the standard doo-of-the-day for a Roman -- not an Semite. Semites of the day kept their hair long. It protected them from the desert sun.

I don't think that's correct. For example, Paul says that it is a disgrace for a man to have long hair. As much as I don't like the guy, I don't believe he would have said this if Jesus, who was a Jew, had kept his hair long.

Circe said:
I don't think that's correct. For example, Paul says that it is a disgrace for a man to have long hair. As much as I don't like the guy, I don't believe he would have said this if Jesus, who was a Jew, had kept his hair long.

M*W: The Romans kept short hair. Paul claimed to be a Roman citizen and, therefore, had short hair. I don't really believe even Paul existed, but I believe he had short hair as an allegorical character. The Hebrews kept long hair. An example of this is Samson who had long hair until Delilah cut if off.

In any event, good to hear from you again, Circe.

Back