Density of matter is the Enemy

I think he means that it's bullshit because the ideas presented don't correspond to actual reality... not because he didn't entertain the ideas.

Quite correct. The phrase "open mind" was intended to mean a mind free of bias. It has been redefined by para / pseudo assertters as a mind free of reason, logic, and objective knowledge (and they honestly think that's a good thing).

Ah!... but without the apathetic moronic brain washable masses (open-minded pseudo-intellectuals) how can any decent dictator or cult leader rise to power? (That's written with Sarcasm) [This wasn't aimed at Geoff :)]

I would support GeoffP simply because he's honest about his devious his intentions. Long live East Korea (home of the first Church of Myuu)!

I was thinking about the slowing down of time and what the energies around that event might look like/entail and I stumbled upon what feels like an insight.

Density of matter = Disturbance to the conscious flow fo mind within space.
!
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:lol

I was thinking about the slowing down of time and what the energies around that event might look like/entail and I stumbled upon what feels like an insight.

This is also a question to claify what the physics stance is, but it seems instictively that gravity may be affecting the flow of time in a way we don't yet understand. Yes I understand that it can bend time but I am also begining to suspect it it slows down the consciousness flow rate of the person observing or coming in contact with the mass/gravity.

Ok here is what feels as though it is shaping into an answer.

Density of matter = Disturbance to the conscious flow fo mind within space.

I think I need help with the question however as it's entering the arena of para/philosophical !

Well, we do know that gravity can bend light, and we see it every time we look at an eclipse. Why not time too? Since light is visible, we're able to detect this. However, detecting the change in time would not be possible, unless some time sensing device were developed..

Well, we do know that gravity can bend light, and we see it every time we look at an eclipse. Why not time too? Since light is visible, we're able to detect this. However, detecting the change in time would not be possible, unless some time sensing device were developed..

because time is a man made concept....?

The measurement of time is but not the perceptive flow of events which could be perceptually slowed down by gravity.

It makes no difference as you have already admitted that it was something you came up with when stoned, so it has no validation, there is no aim,method,conclusion just a random idea

Back