Democracy and the UN veto

I mean, as you give a child 3 choices...yet all three choices result in healthy food...you give the child only 2 choices...to not eat, or to eat healthy. Yet they desire to make these decisions for themselves. They do have the option to avoid it all...learn to cook for themselves. Maybe they're not old enough, maybe they don't know it's even an option. But Islamic nations world wide plead with the UN daily to remove western influence from their countries. Yet the UN sits in the United States, while America says "Veto, if I wish". So in reality do these nations really own anything? Deserve anything? Are they perhaps only being tricked into believing they really are sovereignty? They have the option to not pay attention...like Israel. Israel is much more free from International law. It only appears as if they are not...because everyone complains of them so much.

I mean, as you give a child 3 choices...yet all three choices result in healthy food...you give the child only 2 choices...to not eat, or to eat healthy. Yet they desire to make these decisions for themselves. They do have the option to avoid it all...learn to cook for themselves. Maybe they're not old enough, maybe they don't know it's even an option. But Islamic nations world wide plead with the UN daily to remove western influence from their countries. Yet the UN sits in the United States, while America says "Veto, if I wish". So in reality do these nations really own anything? Deserve anything? Are they perhaps only being tricked into believing they really are sovereignty? They have the option to not pay attention...like Israel. Israel is much more free from International law. It only appears as if they are not...because everyone complains of them so much.

So basically, the non-veto nations should find themselves an alternative.

That explains why so many regional coalitions are becoming more relevant.

Back