Decreasing Male Libido

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you know? [That all my fellow students got laid]
Dude, it is really easy to distinguish a teenage boy who's a virgin from one who is not. They both broadcast it in a hundred different subtle and not-so subtle little ways, even if they're not bragging or complaining.
Besides, he could be waiting for that true love.
Most people need to go through a few heartbreaks before they can find their true love and Darkie is taking great pains to ensure that he never has to go through that experience, such as referring to women as "females." What he's waiting for is a woman to walk up to him at work and drag him off to her apartment by the drainplug-chain on his security badge. Other than that all she has to be is certifiably female, legal age and not terribly ugly.

Vitex. Contains Agnus Castus,
Also known as the Monk Pepper tree, or Chaste tree.

Your herbarium says ( reading below)

"It may be called an amphoteric remedy, as it can produce apparently opposite effects, though in truth it is simply normalizing. It has for instance a reputation as an aphrodisiac and an anaphrodisiac! It will always enable what is appropriate to occur."

Probably inappropriate given the subject matter, but can't you tell Bollocks when you hear it.

I'm updating you all on the current situation. I've been taking Vitex for awhile now and what it has done is seem to get me more buff. I noticed I seem more muscular and fit :shrug: sadly the effects I had hoped for (eliminating libido) are seeming a far off dream.

This is because the longer you prevent yourself from ejaculating, the higher your testosterone level gets. On the seventh day it peaks and it's like a hit of steroids.

OK, everybody gets laid at closing time. Its quite startling to watch. Not the laid part, the hooking up part. Less than attractive women accepting drinks from guys 15 minutes before closing and leaving with them.

This threads had nearly 2,000 hits now.
Who'd have thought so many people would be interested in
decreasing libido?

decreasing libido?

they are interested in darksidZz...and his problems...the sinking heart...the lost hopes within...the undying sorrow and everlasting beautiful dream of tomorrow

Nah, we just want to see what dozy ideas the wally's come up with now. :)

decreasing libido?

Its the scientific nature of the forum, everyone is most interested in original research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back