Death

JoojooSpaceape

Burn in hell Hippies
Registered Senior Member
My brother, Has a friend , who has been friendly to everyone, he only ever speaks vile of someone in self defense, he watched our animals why we were away, he went to church with us, he is religious, he has dreams and hopes. His mother has cancer, badly, in the form of a brain tumor, i dont know what all they have done, but, its apparently not enough, they inserted some form of metal plate into her head in order to make her live longer or some such, just enough time to see him graduate, in les than 2 months from high school. and they are putting her in a hospis,and just waiting for her to die. and all i have to ask, is why would this happen, next christmas, unkless some sort of miracle happens, she will not be there for him, no more mother's day, nothing. and i ask Why would anyone do this? I know many of you have probably answered this before to someone, But why would any higher being even do something this horrible, and then tell us to be good...

The universe is not overseen be any supernatural forces.

Bad luck, genetic susceptibility, improper diet/lifestyle.
These are the things that lead to cancer, its not because there is a invisible man in the sky determining who gets cancer.

ZERO MASS

Everyone must die. I know it sounds callous, but its reality.

He is blessed that he had this much time with his mother....A lot of people here could be asking the same question as you, heck I could be asking 'why'd my brother hafta die at the age of two?' it hardley seems fair, but that is not for us to judge. Everything happens when its supposed to happen, there's always a reason. We dont always know why something has to happen, but i'm sure there's a good reason.

My sympathy and prayers go out to this family.

New Life,

Everyone must die. I know it sounds callous, but its reality.
Why must everyone die? Isn’t it just our current inability and lack of knowledge that prevents us from preventing death? Such an event should not be brushed aside so easily.

He is blessed that he had this much time with his mother....
Or cursed for having that relationship broken prematurely.

but that is not for us to judge. Everything happens when its supposed to happen, there's always a reason.
BS. Bad things happen because we haven’t learnt how to prevent them yet.

We dont always know why something has to happen, but i'm sure there's a good reason.
This unfortunately is the basic fatalistic attitude that religions encourage and why I find religions so utterly despicable. If religions did not push the afterlife concept so much and encourage people to believe such fantasies then far more effort would have been generated centuries ago to solve the problem of death. Science is likely to have been far more advanced than it is now.

Originally posted by New Life
Everything happens when its supposed to happen, there's always a reason. We dont always know why something has to happen, but i'm sure there's a good reason.
This response always pisses me off to no end. It's so utterly heartless and feeble, I have no idea how anyone can wring the slightest bit of comfort from it. How is human suffering, death, and grief assuaged by the "knowledge" that it is "for a good reason"?

What possible perfect master plan requires the suffering death of mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters, husbands and wives? What perfect engineer of creation builds a machine that needs the lives of babies to grease its cogs? What masterful insight of knowledge and love requires our bodies to decay with us trapped inside until we can no longer remember who or where we are, only to suffer the indignity of having to have someone wipe our backside less we lie there in our own filth? Perfect design? Please. I.D. purports that the Universe is so perfectly 'in tune' that there must be intelligence behind its design. At best this being is an idiot, more likely, a sadistic fuck. Even I could have done better.

You believe in God? Fine, I have no problem with that. But when you tell me that these things are deliberate, that they were intended to be, you turn God into a monster. God suffered on the cross and died? Big fucking deal. Let him come back and suffer through a few years of metastatic bone cancer, let him come back as the mother of an infant with epidermolysis bullosa* or some other lovely disease of his own doing... then maybe he'll get a fucking clue.

~Raithere

*http://readership.org/content/editorial/gallery/obit/example_fourteen.htm

Isn’t it just our current inability and lack of knowledge that prevents us from preventing death
==========
The bible says it was the very lust for knowledge that took mans immortal life away......

Eating of the tree of knowlegde when the tree of life was right there to be had.....
The character, molded in man through following the Spirit of God, would have led man to receive dominion over all things, but they would not wait.... attempting to take the forbiden knowledge first without the charcater to hold such power......

But Jesus Christ who is Almighty God was revealed to us , made flesh and dwelt among us to die for our sins, and redeem us back.

He didn't have to come and die, He did it for love.....to have love of those who know they were worthy of death, and would have been lost had it not been for His act of love towards them.

To hear people speak of a evil god , that would do all these "bad" things to people.... when man, the bible said wanted nothing to do with God or His word, and to be left alone to do their own thing.......this is the same spirit in man today that deceived Eve to turn from God in the first place....

I hope some can see this...... it's a horrible thing that our loved ones must die, my mother was taken by Lupus when I was 14 years old so I know how it feels, and my heart goes out to the people who started this thread.....but I just want to defend God here from those who would use this tradgety as a opportunity to put the blame on God instead of man where it belongs....We would all be dead and lost forever where it not to the grace of God.

Last edited:
Originally posted by TheVisitor
Isn’t it just our current inability and lack of knowledge that prevents us from preventing death
==========
The bible says it was the very lust for knowledge that took life away......
This is such a crock of shit. Children have to watch thier parents be eaten alive by cancer and die because some bitch and her pussywhipped bimbo of a husband ate an apple?

Here's a free tip for God: If you don't want your children to get a hold of something they shouldn't have put it out of their reach, dumass.

~Raithere

This is such a crock of shit. Children have to watch thier parents be eaten alive by cancer and die because some bitch and her pussywhipped bimbo of a husband ate an apple?

Here's a free tip for God: If you don't want your children to get a hold of something they shouldn't have put it out of their reach, dumass

===================

You haven't got a clue, I feel sorry for people like you......I don't know of anything I can do to change your belief, and make things better for you if you can't receive revelation from God.
Satan cried the question for free-will, and now you blame God for the giving of it.
First God's evil for not giving man free will, then he is evil for giving man the choise.
Do you realize how insane that sounds to hear someone like you spout such chaos and nonsense....?
This kind of blindness, madness ....must truly must be from God.
It is a dreadful thing for me to see, kind of like when the destoyer came in the night to kill all Egypts firstborn while the children of God and all who believed were safe under the token......hearing their cries and wailing and nashing of teeth......today it kills with spiritual death them that refuse to get under the token, the Holy Spirit of God.

Last edited:
the visitor:

The bible says it was the very lust for knowledge that took mans immortal life away......

damn this knowledge that enables you through computers to debate such points globally, damn it for making flight and deep space exploration possible, just damn it in general, life would be SO much better if we could all live forever, naked, bored as hell and as smart as vegetables.

You miss the point sir...
It's not knowledge that's evil....it's the spirit of rebelion in man that choose knowledge over belief that God's Word is true.
Knowledge is power and power without character is evil.

Just like it's not money that is the root of all evil as they say, it's the LOVE of money thats the root of all evil.....
The lust or desire to have what you want when you want it without care for the conseqences.....

Can you see this....?

1) When someone says death is not end and God has reason to recall the sufferer, we agree.

2) When things like suffereing happen we all blame God for that.

if we don't agree with (1) then why blame God..?

if we agree with (1) then again why blame God..?

if (2) is OK then the answer would be (1).

But if (2) is not fair then it is due to :

a) we accept (1)

b) we reject both (1) and (2)

A reasonable atheist has only one option (b). no problem.

A non-atheist too has only one option (a). Faith in God's actions.

So please don't mix-up. (2) is BS.

Originally posted by TheVisitor
You haven't got a clue, I feel sorry for people like you.
Back at 'cha.

I don't know of anything I can do to change your belief, and make things better for you if you can't receive revelation from God.
I used to believe in the revelation of God. Then I realized it didn't make any sense, nor did it make anything better. What made things better was knowledge.

Satan cried the question for free-will, and now you blame God for the giving of it.
First God's evil for not giving man free will, then he is evil for giving man the choise.
Firstly, I don't believe in God therefore I don't blame him for anything... God's not my scapegoat, he's yours.

Second, what exactly does free-will have to do with cancer and other horrific terminal diseases? Are you seriously trying to tell me that you find such suffering and death a just punishment for someone whose only crime is that they had an ancestor that did something wrong? That a child should be born only to suffer and die because of what Adam and Eve did?

Do we execute the children of murders? Why not? That's what you're telling me God is doing.

It is a dreadful thing for me to see, kind of like when the destoyer came in the night to kill all Egypts firstborn while the children of God and all who believed were safe under the token......hearing their cries and wailing and nashing of teeth......today it kills with spiritual death them that refuse to get under the token, the Holy Spirit of God.
Sorry but I refuse to submit to such threats; any creature that resorts to actions like this is not worth one hair off the head of his murder victims, much less my reverance.

~Raithere

the visitor
sorry my theology ain't great, but you keep on learning things

You miss the point sir...
It's not knowledge that's evil....it's the spirit of rebelion in man that choose knowledge over belief that God's Word is true.
Knowledge is power and power without character is evil.

Just like it's not money that is the root of all evil as they say, it's the LOVE of money thats the root of all evil.....
The lust or desire to have what you want when you want it without care for the conseqences.....

Can you see this....?

i see your point yes

however, just wonderin, but who here doesn't have character? also, don't you enjoy the pursuit of knowledge just for the heck of it? knowledge for me is not power but something to wonder at, i like to have my mind warped and blown by the indiscriminate size and wonder of the universe and everthing that is inhabited by it. and, money is a corrupting tool only if you let greed dominate oneself. so why in the past and present have many churches abuse its patrons for vast amounts of money? (not saying that its the norm but rather that it happens/happened quite often)

money is a corrupting tool only if you let greed dominate oneself. so why in the past and present have many churches abuse its patrons for vast amounts of money?

====================

They have been judged in this day by God for this crime and more.

Revelation 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues

Now God says they are naked as well as blind. I cannot imagine anything as tragic as a man who is blind and naked and does not know it. There is only one answer--he is out of his mind. He is already deep in oblivion. His faculties are gone, spiritual amnesia has set in. What else can it mean? Can it mean that the Holy Spirit has taken His leave of this last day church? Can it mean that men have put God out of their minds to such an extent that it is happening even as stated in Romans 1:28. "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient." It surely appears that something like that has happened. Here is a people who say that they are of God and know God and have His Holy Spirit, and yet they are naked and blind and don't know it. They are ALREADY DECEIVED. THEY HAVE THE WRONG SPIRIT. THE ELECT CANNOT BE DECEIVED, BUT IT IS EVIDENT THAT THESE OTHERS ARE. These are they who have become blind because they refused the Word of God. These are they who have stripped themselves naked by leaving God's care and protection and sought to build their own way of salvation, their own tower of Babel by organization. Oh, how lovely and beautiful dressed they appear in their own eyes as they formed their general assembles, and their councils, etc. But now God is stripping it all away and they are naked, for these organizations have but led them into the camp of antichrist, into the field of tares, right up to their binding and burning. Objects of pity indeed they are. Yes, pity them, warn them, beseech them, and still they go their way headlong to destruction, wrathfully turning away any and all attempts to save them as brands from the burning. Miserable indeed they are, yet they know it not. Calloused and beyond hope, they glory in what is actually their shame. Defiant against the Word, yet one day they shall be judged by it and pay the price of its awful indictments.
CHURCH AGE BOOK - THE FINAL COUNSEL OF THE AGES
349-1 LAODICEAN.CHURCH.AGE - CHURCH.AGE.BOOK.CPT.9
THE FINAL COUNSEL OF THE AGES
Revelation 3:18-19. "I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in the fire that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent."
The counsel of God is terse. It is to the point. He directs this last day church to one hope. That hope is HIMSELF. He says, "Come to Me and buy." It is evident from this phrase "buy of Me" that the Laodicean church is not at all dealing with Jesus for the Spiritual products of the Kingdom of God. Their transactions cannot be Spiritual. They may think that they are Spiritual, but how can they be? The works in their midst are definitely not as Paul would say, "God in you willing and doing of His own good pleasure." Philippians 2:13. Thus what about all these churches, schools, hospitals, missionary ventures, etc.? God is not in them as long as they are denominational seed and spirit, and not the Seed and Spirit of God.
350-1 LAODICEAN.CHURCH.AGE - CHURCH.AGE.BOOK.CPT.9
"Buy of Me, gold tried in the fire, that you may be rich." Now these people had plenty of gold, but it was the wrong kind. It was that gold that bought men's lives and destroyed them. It was the gold that warped and twisted human character, for its love was the root of all evil. Revelation 18:1-14, "And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power, and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled, fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine: and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God Who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning. Standing afar off for the fear of her torment saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city, for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, and cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all." This is exactly the organized churches of the last day, for it says in verse 4, "Come out of her MY PEOPLE". The rapture has not yet taken place. The bride is not yet gone when these terrible conditions in this rich, false church exist.
351-1 LAODICEAN.CHURCH.AGE - CHURCH.AGE.BOOK.CPT.9
But, there is a gold of God. I Peter 1:7. "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth." The gold of God is a Christ-like character produced in the fiery furnace of affliction. That is the right kind of gold.
351-2 LAODICEAN.CHURCH.AGE - CHURCH.AGE.BOOK.CPT.9
But what kind of gold does the church have today? It has but the worldly gold that will perish. It is rich. It is complacent. It has made affluence the major criterion of spirituality. The evidence of God's blessing and the correctness of doctrine, etc. is now based upon how many rich folks are involved in it.
351-3 LAODICEAN.CHURCH.AGE - CHURCH.AGE.BOOK.CPT.9
"You had better come before it is too late," saith the Lord, "and buy of Me gold tried in the fire and then you will be truly rich." Are we getting it? Listen to me, "Naked (physically) we came into the world, but naked (spiritually) we will NOT leave it." Oh no, we are going to take something with us. What that something is, is ALL we can take with us, nothing less and nothing more. So we had better be real careful now to see that we take something that will make us right before God. So, then, what will we take with us? We will take our CHARACTER, brother, that is what we will take with us. Now what kind of character will you take with you? Will it be like HIS Whose character was molded by suffering in the fiery furnace of affliction, or will it be the softness of this character-less Laodicean people? It is up to each one of us, for in that day every man will bear his own burden.
351-4 LAODICEAN.CHURCH.AGE - CHURCH.AGE.BOOK.CPT.9
Now, I said that the city of Laodicea was a wealthy city. It minted gold coins with inscriptions on both sides. Gold coins characterized the age--a flourishing commerce existed because of it. Today, the two-headed gold coin is with us. We buy ourselves out and we buy ourselves in. In the church, we attempt to accomplish the same. We buy ourselves out of sin and buy ourselves into heaven--or so we say. But God does not say that.
352-1 LAODICEAN.CHURCH.AGE - CHURCH.AGE.BOOK.CPT.9
The church owns such phenomenal wealth, that at any given time she can take over the entire world system of commerce, and indeed a leader in the World Council of Churches has openly prophesied that the church in the foreseeable future should, could, and will do just that. But their golden tower of Babel shall fall. Only the gold tried in the fire shall endure.
352-2 LAODICEAN.CHURCH.AGE - CHURCH.AGE.BOOK.CPT.9
And that is what the church has constantly done through the ages. She has left the Word of God and taken her own creeds and dogmas; she has organized and joined herself to the world. Thus is she naked, and God is judging her lewdness. The only way she can get out of this dread situation is by obeying the Lord to come back to His Word. Revelation 18:4, "Come out of her My people." II Corinthians 6:14-18. "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing: and I will receive you. And I will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." There is a price to pay for those garments and that is the price of seperation.

This is from "An Exposition of the Seven Church Ages" published in 1964 by William Branham, ........a prophet of God sent with a message of God to to the Gentiles (Mali 4:5-6) to turn the peoples hearts back to the Word of God.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: ^<-------- up there!
did anyone get that?
i fell asleep.

Look i hope that should god exist he makes it fair by producing all possibilitys.

If there parallel universes,then that is the only time to suggest GOD is fair and reasonable,it means that while you may die in this universe,or fuck your life up,there a universe where thats not happening and your doing really well.

If that is not the case,then god sucks.

i dont get why everyone blames god. listen if she believed in god and etc. she isnt afraid of death, for she shall be in a better place with no suffering. if you live according to god's rules and principles, you not need to fear death. god tests people sometimes to see if their faith is the same while they have good health. sometimes, through prayer you can cure some one. but this is an unfortunate fact, sometimes if it's your turn to go, its your turn to go.

(p.s god said to adam and eve that life will be hard)

adam and eve?????,hahahaha,
what god meant was "anyone who believes the adam and eve story is gonna have a hard life"

edgar-

if you live according to god's rules and principles, you not need to fear death.

Exactly! what a beautiful defensive mechanism. To completely convince oneself of a concept based on faith that provides one with the ability to deny reality.

Originally posted by MooseKnuckle
edgar-

Exactly! what a beautiful defensive mechanism. To completely convince oneself of a concept based on faith that provides one with the ability to deny reality.

Thats why i tell em to kill emselves,if they are 100% certain that they are going to a better place after death,why not end it?

Then they say suicide is not good i might go to hell,hahahahahahahaha oh really your god will let you go to hell for that?

comon you can do better than that,what happened to a god of forgivness,wont he forgive you for getting out this hell hole?

"Stan, Sometimes God takes those closest to us, because it makes him feel better about himself. He is a very vengefull god. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago. He just can't get over it. So he doesn't care who he takes. Children, puppies, it doesn't matter to him as long as it makes us sad. Do you understand?"

"Then why doesn't God give us anything to start with?"

"Well, look at it this way. If you want to make a baby cry, first, you give it a lollipop. Then, you take it away. If you never give it a lollipop to begin with, then you would have nothing to cry about. That's like God, who gives us life and looove and help just so that he could tear it all away and make us cry, so he can drink the sweet milk of our tears. You see, it's our tears, Stan, that give God his great power...."

-Shef talks to Stan, "Southpark", the episode where Kenny dies.

That's a soft way to say that god is a bitch.

Back