Dating Attitudes: Ross Geoffries

Nightfall, say a man approaches you, he says "hi" just looking at your breasts, no facial contact.

How would you feel? Xev? Isn't it repulsive?

"As for "getting what you want", another sign of being unsure of their power. True power is not being able to get a man to want you, it is being able to say and feel "oh, you don't want me? Fine. Fuck you"."

I'm gonna disagree Xev. Power is "oh, you don't want me? Okey dokey then!"
Anytime you have to say something like 'Fuck you' shows a lack of power.

"How come so many men get off on being treated like shit?"

Men want action. Women know they control the flow of action. Supply and demand.

*Sniffles*

You like me! You really like me! Thanks Nightfall.

Okay. Yes, Chosen, it is a bit repulsive.

Of course, short of implants, there's nothing that a woman can do to increase breast size, so there is not really much of a "pride in effort" that I feel there.

I do understand Nightfall's feeling, though. For some reason I find excessive eye contact to be....weird.

But then, I am weird! :)

Tyler:
I'm gonna disagree Xev. Power is "oh, you don't want me? Okey dokey then!"
Anytime you have to say something like 'Fuck you' shows a lack of power.

True enough, I simply added "fuck you" for emphasis.

Men want action. Women know they control the flow of action. Supply and demand.

*Makes mental note not to respond to any more of Tyler's posts*

Seriously, I think I see what you're getting at. Women do control things but.....

Why does ignoring a man make him more interested in you? And I swear to fucking Cthulhu, it's some weird inverse square. The less attention you show them, the more they show you.

I hate that. I prefer the reverse. If I'm interested, I'll bloody act so! If I'm not, I'll bloody act so!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Xev

Why does ignoring a man make him more interested in you? And I swear to fucking Cthulhu, it's some weird inverse square. The less attention you show them, the more they show you.

I hate that. I prefer the reverse. If I'm interested, I'll bloody act so! If I'm not, I'll bloody act so!

Wow, you are indeed manipulative Xev!!! :D (well not really but a real woman!)

Picture this, you are a challenge to "conquer" to have. You aren't like other typical girls that are push-overs and easy to get. The hardest prize to get is often the most sought after, understand? ;)

You're not giving them what they want, and they want your attention, as long as you slowly feed it to them they will stick with you, same way for women. they will ask themselves "How can't she be attracted to me!? I must find out!"

You are a challenge, you presented yourself as a special girl, a prize to be worth "winning" and sought over.

Hahaha, yep yep :cool: Challenge is fun and creates excitement!

Last edited:
Back