Crystal properties

My next-door neighbor practiced crystal healing and reiki. I don't believe it at all, but it was a very pleasant experience. Sometimes that's all you need.

The only crystal I see anyone using is crystal meth and that works wonders on their bodies.

Some people can see or feel the energy levels of material things. It is difficult to prove because there may not be a sensor to detect that. I did play with Crystals and Gems to see if I can prove anything. Phase One was to set a baseline of the objects using a person who can see aura with the crystals.

First I divided these crystals that also included a few natural emeralds and got a base line like 0 to 10 level by the aura reader. Then I divided them to two groups and put one group between 25,000 volts for a week. I marked them with numbers and took the whole batch to her (the aura reader). She picked out the most energy level that turned out to be the ones that were under the high voltage box that see did not know anything about.

What this means, who knows? Whether the energy level, if they can be measured by a sensor will influence humans and in what way...no one knows.
But I doubt crystals will cure diseases.

Luck is a strange phenomena....rabbits foot anyone!

Some people can see or feel the energy levels of material things.

If it's energy, why can't it be measured? What type of "energy" are you claiming people are seeing and feeling? I feel energy all the time and it is measurable. Just today I felt the energy of a distant star. The thermometer read 96F. Yesterday, I felt the energy of a low pressure zone.

I've a feeling the "energy levels of material things" you're referring to can be substituted with "miniature pink elephant."

Some people can see or feel the miniature pink elephants. It is difficult to prove because there may not be a sensor to detect that.

Yep. It works.

Miniature pink elephants don't blind you when you stare at them. Nor do they require sunblock to protect your skin from long-term exposure. A certain, distant (relative to any place on Earth) star does.

Thus, there are data to support some energies; none to support those that appear to exist only in the imaginations of the credulous.

i guess i should take my multiple super cloudbusters down, england has seen enough rainfall of late.

i used the biggest crystals i could find.

peace.

Back