Crop circles

There's a TV show called "Art Attack" (I believe it's Canadian? I've seen it on satellite) where this fellow named Neil Buchanan makes some incredible large scale floor art. I've seen him pour several dozen boxes of Morton's salt on a shiny black enamel floor, then use a push broom to form a very realistic image of a zebra which could only be seen from 20+ feet above ground. He's made a giant, brightly-colored toucan out of strategically placed tropical fruits. And so on. Definitely a much smaller scale, but these things only took him about 30-45 minutes, if that. It's certainly well within the means for a few talented, intelligent humans with some time, skill and determination to make even the most intricate crop circles.

I think with so many people today lacking any amount of patience and will and determination to do any sort of maticulous craftwork, more and more are in awe of said craftwork when done by others, to the point that they are even incredulous that it could even be done by a human.

Ill find the website out, which had some very interesting ones

Canadian???? lol, its english, one of my favoroute childhood programs, yeah, some of the things he did were pretty damm cool, especially the one on huge manhattan building using the lights to make a santa, pretty impressive stuff, but what on earth made you think it was a canadian show :D

Last edited:
Here we go http://www.cropcircleinfo.com/

some intersting findings on the research that was done on clay/soil in the cropcircles....

Actually i couldnt see the crop circles i was on about on that site, it was a article in UFO Magazine i saw them in, ill scan the article in tommorow and post it up

Last edited:
Further more, they are not breaking the laws of physics, because if they break it, then there is a law of physics that allows them to break it. Do you think the laws of physics we have set, will hold, in a million years from now?

Only someone not familiar with physics would make such ridiculous comments.

BTW – no one “set” the laws of physics.

Try reading a book on the basics and work your way up from there.

Star_One said:
Ill find the website out, which had some very interesting ones

Canadian???? lol, its english, one of my favoroute childhood programs, yeah, some of the things he did were pretty damm cool, especially the one on huge manhattan building using the lights to make a santa, pretty impressive stuff, but what on earth made you think it was a canadian show :D

Maybe because when I did a web search in the guy it came up a Canadian web address and it referred to a Canadian TV station that aired the show.
He definitely has a British accent. I do remember that.

Why was my reply to Q deleted, and what gave you the right to delete it?

Last edited:
Back