could you disobey god

audible

un de plusieurs autres
Registered Senior Member
god/allah/yehwh is all powerful and perfect, if he commanded you to disobey him, or suffer his wrath and be sent to hell.

this is a logical impossiblity.

would you, could you.

God created Satan, right? God, being omniscient, KNEW that Satan would be, well... Satan. I can only wonder who created satan to ruin this supposed "perfection".

He's not perfect.

god created devil just so he could prove he can do anything. therefore he is perfect. terrible sense of humor though.

" he's soo perfect, he already know every second by heart, why watch us ? "

Simple. Regression testing.

fadingCaptain said:
Simple. Regression testing.

That mean's he's not sure about his creation, uncertain of what he's doing
That means he's not perfect at all.

actually god can curb the very meaning of the word 'perfect' to fit his perfectness. in this case, perfection requires thorough analysis and fact-checking. close, but no cigar.

:D Nice question!

There is a difference between living in the present and altering the past accordingly, and knowing the future.
Posted by Mythbuster
God created Satan, right?
The Lord is Satan: it is His judgement that permits admitance to Heaven, or condemnation to Hades. It is always one or the other!
A perfect Creator must construct a perfect Creation.
Not true. Perfection (the peak of knowledge and existence) can create imperfection; imperfection cannot create pefection: only that which is above can pass judgement on that which is below.
Posted by Geeser
with that question you could'nt obey or disobey.
My instincts tell me that to be ordered so would mean that one must have already disobeyed (or will disobey).

In Answer to the Post

unfortuantely, i always do shit things, hopefully i do more good things then shit, which will hopefully redeem me.

zak it's an answer, but not to my post.
infact no theist has tried to answer it.
only spectrum and geeser gave a credible answer.
try cutting and pasting the post, you'll understand then.
oh and I musta musta twigged

Back