Could a 'poltergeisting' passenger ruin airplane's motors?

Deepak Chopra is a new agey fraud. And the Discovery channel has nothing to do with real science, it's all about ratings.

I saw a Discovery Channel program called Psychic Detectives, so i thought Remote View and Telepathy was considered real by science.

Television can lie, since television is seen not just as a news media device but also an entertainment device. Sometimes it gets Facts and "Dramatisation" mixed up and you end up with an entertaining lie. Don't believe Psychic Detectives, Ghost hunters or anything like that at face value. (They tried putting that stuff on the Scifi/Syfy channel but people complained that it's only for serious scifi.)

I'm confused, which parapsychologycal phenomena are considered more likely to exist?

None of it is likely to exist. Claims have been made that paraphychological stuff is real and all properly designed experiments have show that it is fanatasy.

There is a standing prize of $1,000,000 dollars to anyone that can demonstrate any parapsychlogical powers under controlled conditions and the participants always fail.

Television can lie, since television is seen not just as a news media device but also an entertainment device. Sometimes it gets Facts and "Dramatisation" mixed up and you end up with an entertaining lie. Don't believe Psychic Detectives, Ghost hunters or anything like that at face value. (They tried putting that stuff on the Scifi/Syfy channel but people complained that it's only for serious scifi.)

This is not 'entertainment' but entertain-pollution.People & Arts, Nat Geo, History Channel, A&E are poisoning my mind with its continuous Childlike Spots.
Also, books as The power o' positive thinking, Louise Hay, The Secret, poison my life with Psi Powers Fantasies.

A psychologist recommend us The Secret. All my family is tortured with Psi crap and Yoga.:bawl:

Back