Coriolis Force on Nature

Test their electrical conductivity, and compare it with your conductivity. If you have an abnormal conductivity then you need to alter it with the correct strength chemical to bring your conductivity to the right level.

How many S/m is normal / abnormal ?

what kind of wave is caused by electricity moving through my body?

how can it be measured?

what are the tolerances? - i.e how much more or less conductive must a material be for a person to be allergic to it?

How many S/m is normal / abnormal ?

what kind of wave is caused by electricity moving through my body?

how can it be measured?

what are the tolerances? - i.e how much more or less conductive must a material be for a person to be allergic to it?

The wave is the flow of the Aether through all biological life forms. It leaves the body through sweat glands. The armpits are the main place for the Aether to leave the body, and should never be constricted.

The measurements all have to be tested like an allergy test. I guess that pheromones, and sweat conductivity is a good place to begin the testing.

The tolerances again are different for each person.

The wave is the flow of the Aether through all biological life forms. It leaves the body through sweat glands. The armpits are the main place for the Aether to leave the body, and should never be constricted.

The measurements all have to be tested like an allergy test. I guess that pheromones, and sweat conductivity is a good place to begin the testing.

The tolerances again are different for each person.

so the waves and the aether cant be measured then?

The waves are the electric current. Think of Aether as electricity flowing between channels of the body. Think of electricity as a liquid, and think of the liquid's force as its potential for destruction. Think of the skin cells as ice spheres, and think that they are held in place because they are the right temperature. So increased current will increase the flow, and melt the ice. The melting ice will expand, and block the flow even more, and a bubble will form.

Sure they can, you just use one of these.
IdiotDetector.jpg

All these replies are really unrelated to this theory. Is there no interest in a unified theory of life?

Anyway, watch this and imagine that each of those hurricanes is forming a leaf or human ear:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB_KeKmMOYA#t=3m55s
I've been taught that Mendelian genetics dictates whether the human earlobe is attached or free. But this theory is a simpler, more elegant explanation that really accounts for the infinite variability in human ear shapes and elsewhere. I've also been taught that all changes are attributed to genetic mutation, but the changes discussed in this theory are shapes and proportions. Not anything like the sprouting of a venomous horn.

Back