cop killer

Stryder said:
Just out of interest, is there seen any different between State Troopers and County Sheriff's in regards to the concerns?

Essentially, no. It's a matter of jurisdictions and who gets to give what orders to which groups of law enforcers.

You mean like the media did when they lied about Mr. Brown before they knew the entire story?

I'm still trying to understand why anything that is a shooting and it concerns a black person we hear about it so much it incites a riot. Should the media be held responsible for all the stores burned down, the broken windows or the injuries caused by lying by the media? We rarely hear about police killing a white person that was a bad shoot but are inundated with sensationalized reports when a black person is. The media rarely tells us the truth, no matter liberal or conservative, which we need to understand what actually, factually happened.
Except the media, Fox News excepted, didn't lie. The media may have inflamed the situation by reporting accusations which at the time were not known to be unfounded. But that isn't lying and it isn't illegal or immoral. It is what a free press does. The press isn't responsible for Ferguson's lynch mobs.

Except the media, Fox News excepted, didn't lie. The media may have inflamed the situation by reporting accusations which at the time were not known to be unfounded. But that isn't lying and it isn't illegal or immoral. It is what a free press does. The press isn't responsible for Ferguson's lynch mobs.

The media on the first day told lies about the situation , at least the media I was watching. Then the media incited a riot by fanning the flames ho how the Mr. Brown was shot supposedly with his hands up which we knew wasn't true. Then the media said that Mr. Brown was shot at over 50 feet away , again that wasn't true. So the media never wants to wait for the investigation to find out what actually happened but only enjoys making hate and fear to be talked about rather than the truth.

I'm really tired of debating you on matters concerning the BIASED media even if one of them might tell a truth it doesn't make up for the lies. So this will be my final message here on this thread and if you don';t think the media isn't biased and exaggeratesbwhat is happening then that's your opinion.

Back