Cop Asked to Leave Church

orleander, i cant get into your link but was he actually chasing a suspect or looking for one? If he was "in hot persuit" then it doesnt matter if its private property or anything else, hell mum and dad had the dog squad jump there back fense (with dogs, which is why they woke up because there own dogs were barking at the police dogs) because they were chacing a suspect. Im surprised the cop wouldnt just run straight through the idiots.

You sure are quick to judge people.

orleander, i cant get into your link but was he actually chasing a suspect or looking for one? If he was "in hot persuit" then it doesnt matter if its private property or anything else, hell mum and dad had the dog squad jump there back fense (with dogs, which is why they woke up because there own dogs were barking at the police dogs) because they were chacing a suspect. Im surprised the cop wouldnt just run straight through the idiots.

they had no problem with a cop chasing anyone in the church. Its just that that cop with that badge number couldn't be there.

they had no problem with a cop chasing anyone in the church. Its just that that cop with that badge number couldn't be there.

out of pure interest, how would they even know what the number on his badge was?

Anyway he still should have run through the idiots.

I don't know why Xians would be upset about #666. Anyone connected to that number could be their long anticipated beast and thus complete the prophesy. You think they'd be excited about that, something close to proof of God.

I hope the cop was Xian and the suspect an atheist. Sanctuary! Sanctuary!

out of pure interest, how would they even know what the number on his badge was?

Anyway he still should have run through the idiots.

maybe the cop asked if the minister saw where the suspect went or if anyone had run through there? Maybe the minister saw the badge as he was being talked to. :shrug:

stupid stupid. He is chasing a suspect but is asked to leave a church because of his badge number. It just seems so witch-doctory to me. Like a voodoo curse is around the number.

houston-666-badge.jpg

It is wonderful how God can sometimes give a message to people.

Yes the police officer as a sworn enforcer of the worldly authorities law is a servant of satan. How appropriate, the number on their badge.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

I've always found it ironic how some Christians who claim to have such strong faith in God are also among the most superstitious people around. It seems that any Harry Potter book, Stephen King novel, Black Sabbath record, or glimpse of the number 666 is enough to just about drive them into paroxysms of madness and shatter their faith. I would think that with their ironclad faith their response would be more of a yawn and a "Satan do your worst" instead of panic.

You sure are quick to judge people.
Hm. Have you, Norsefire, ever heard of the concept: IRONY.
Norsefire said:
I think fashion is important......I'm very quick to judge people based on their appearance. And if I were an employer, I wouldn't even begin to ponder hiring you if you came to my store sagging your pants, with a stupid shirt, and sloppy look. You have to look sharp.
[my bold]

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=99902

Back