Convert me!

*Tell me the name of your religion.
*Tell me the name of your god.
*Tell me where your evidence come from (ie bible, Koran holy books etc...)
*Tell me why you think I would be better being a member of your religion than any other religion.

*Religion: Christianity
*Name of God: God (Jesus)
*Evidence: Mainly from the Bible
*Why Join: The fact is in a worldly sence you would not be better off with Christianity. A brief look at the past shows you that Christians have been persecuted more then any other group of people. But looking at Christianity from a God's eye view, you can soon see why it's worth it. The thing is, you need to be a Christian. You have failed to keep the law of God (the ten commandments) just like everyone else. You have lied, you have lusted over others, you have broken God's law. So your punishment is death (hell). But if you choose Christianity, if you choose to accept Jesus' payment for your sin (which he paid on the cross) then you are saved. Accept, regret, and are you now saved? YOU BET.

Christianity isn't something you just try out, it's a Necessity. Without it you have to pay the price of your sin, with it you have had the price paid for you by Jesus. Any other religion that does not have Jesus, does not have your sin paid, therefore you will have to pay for it. Choose Jesus, Choose salvation, Choose right!

BUT IT'S YOUR CHOICE!

Originally posted by Xev
But I haven't sinned.
Xev, don't worry about it. Sin is anything you do that separates you from God. Is that something that really bother's you?. Hell is seperation from God for all eternity. Same question.

It's not for Christians to judge non-christians by Christian standards and tell them they are going to hell. (It's one of the obnoxious traits of people who call themselves Christian that kept me from becoming a Christian for so many years) It's up to Christians to act, speak and live in a way that demonstrates there is something profoundly and inexplicably good about being in a relationship with a loving God. If you haven't met someone like that, then either you are a commited reprobate or you haven't met a real Christian. :D

Turduckin:
Xev, don't worry about it.

Oh, I don't. But I just wonder how anyone can say I've sinned.

I've sinned horribly, by my standards, but I don't think those are what answers has in mind.

Sin is anything you do that separates you from God. Is that something that really bother's you?.

Nope.

Hell is seperation from God for all eternity. Same question.

Then I'm living in it now. Not so bad at all.

It's not for Christians to judge non-christians by Christian standards and tell them they are going to hell.

Umm.

It's up to Christians to act, speak and live in a way that demonstrates there is something profoundly and inexplicably good about being in a relationship with a loving God.

Hmm, the Christians I know spend their time on message boards screaming "U R STUPID ATHIEST CHILDRENS!" or fucking with my Constitutional rights.

I think most sensible people would pass on the whole "loving relationship" thing. :p

"*Tell me the name of your religion."

Cthuvianism.

"*Tell me the name of your god."

Cthulhu.

"*Tell me where your evidence come from (ie bible, Koran holy books etc...)"

Pnakotic Manuscripts, Necronomicon, Egyptian Books of the Dead.

"*Tell me why you think I would be better being a member of your religion than any other religion."

Great Cthulhu might be merciful to you. And you get to preform human sacrifices.

1)*Tell me the name of your religion.
"Christianism". It is not a religion, it is a relationship with God. Religion is based on traditions. We don't have traditions.

2)*Tell me the name of your god.
No name. "I Am" was His answer when Moses asked who He was...

3)*Tell me where your evidence come from (ie bible, Koran holy books etc...)
Bible, miracles... And what Turduckin said complements it pretty well... :)

4)*Tell me why you think I would be better being a member of your religion than any other religion
The Bible teaches you that you reap what you sow. It teaches you how to sow properly so that you can live abundantly with a good harvest. The seed is Love, and the fruit of Love is Joy. :)

Back