Convert me!

jusmeig

Registered Senior Member
Hi,

This is going to be short and simple, an information gathering experiment. Don't bother posting on this forum if you are going to write a book about your religion of choice, just try and adhere to the questions below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMAGINE I DID NOT HEAR OF RELIGION UNTIL NOW (I WAS IN A BOX ALL MY LIFE).

*Tell me the name of your religion.
*Tell me the name of your god.
*Tell me where your evidence come from (ie bible, Koran holy books etc...)
*Tell me why you think I would be better being a member of your religion than any other religion.

PLEASE TRY TO REFRAIN FROM BEING ABUSIVE OT STUPID, AND BE BRIEF!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers,

Jus

Re: Gasoline?

Originally posted by ConsequentAtheist
Was that intended as an antisemitic gas chambers joke? :mad:

Are you imitating intelligent life?

It refers to the flame fest about to ensue. Please, here's a nickel, go get a sense of humour.;)

Originally posted by jusmeig
Hi,

This is going to be short and simple, an information gathering experiment. Don't bother posting on this forum if you are going to write a book about your religion of choice, just try and adhere to the questions below:

*Tell me why you think I would be better being a member of your religion than any other religion.

PLEASE TRY TO REFRAIN FROM BEING ABUSIVE OT STUPID, AND BE BRIEF!
===============================

Thank you for giving me the chance to explain my faith:

The name of my religion is ISLAM.
The name of my God is ALLAH.
My evidence in the great holy Quran:

http://www.unn.ac.uk/societies/islamic/quran/naeindex.htm

57. Al-Hadîd
Whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Allâh, and He is the All-Mighty, All-Wise.
His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, It is He Who gives life and causes death; and He is Able to do all things.
He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him). And He is the All-Knower of every thing.
He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days and then Istawâ (rose over) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). He knows what goes into the earth and what comes forth from it, what descends from the heaven and what ascends thereto. And He is with you (by His Knowledge) wheresoever you may be. And Allâh is the All-Seer of what you do.
His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. And to Allâh return all the matters (for decision).

Islam wash your heart, purify your soul and paint your life with unknown magical colours, Islam gives you new meaning for your life.
Islam has changed the lives of countless millions of people, yet remains unknown or misunderstood to many more millions. Islam needs no salesman, it only needs to be presented and understood. Islam itself will convince those who are open minded to truth.

http://www.it-is-truth.org

http://www.beconvinced.com

http://www.islamfortoday.com

• Christianity (because - as this list as proven, it is THE MOST difficult one to understand and get right.)
  • Started out with no name, but since that wasn't good enough he said, "Tell them 'I AM' sent you"
  • Study the Earth with the eye of a tracker, trying to see how each thing is connected to everything else. When you think you understand, go deeper... ask the next question - and then do it again and again for your whole life. Allow the process to transform you. Do that enough and you will be able to pick up any book and begin to judge for yourself what is truth and what is bullshit.
  • The one that's right for you is the one that get's you out of your head and off your ass to begin doing what is right and avoiding what is wrong. After that, it's between your own patience, dedication, passion and integrity and the Creator of the Universe to figure out which one of man's religions will help you the most.

Originally posted by Blackstone
most of the so called Science in Quran propaganda has been refutedhere

Yes, and my Pentecostalism takes quite a beating on that website as well. My doctrine is false, I am most likely a a spiritual elitist, I believe that knowledge is of the devil, that I worship with my mind in neutral and that I sacrifice the bible at the alter of my feelings. This website is founded by a single church that believes it is restoring the original church of the bible (very nearly parallels Mormonism - which this church also blasts).

Blackstone - Did you research this site after you discovered it, or are you just cutting and pasting your way through a discussion? Do you know the history and current status of the Pentecostal movement? Do you know the difference between exegesis and hermeneutics? Have you ever 'busted your brain' or your heart on a hard doctrinal issue? Have you had any dark nights of the soul? Or are you deliberately enjoining useless rhetoric that only adds fuel to the religious wars on this list? I haven’t looked at your posting history yet, so I’ll reserve an opinion on whether your brain is in neutral or not until I do so.

(I just checked out some of your previous posts - my apologies: You are an Athiest former Muslim trapped in Egypt. You have my deepest sympathies :eek: )

Last edited:
Originally posted by Blackstone
buddy,Im against any kind of religion fundamentalism in general.... I know about the main site and its founders, I dont care for thier owners or thier believe but i posted that exact page in it that i found because it has the best counter response for the subject, the so called science in Quran that rich Arab propagandists like sheik zindani spew around and bribe scientists to say what he wants in his programs..thats it..

Fair enough - it's a subject I know exactly nothing about, so I'll stay out of it. :)

PLEASE TRY TO REFRAIN FROM BEING ABUSIVE OT STUPID

Awww, not even a little bit stupid? Awwww, come on.

These questions may not be very effective for some religions: eg. Buddhism:

- Buddhism

- None, or none of any significance.

- No evidence, except that that you find your observation of the world.

- You may not be better off. The Dalai Lama is quite against conversion and suggests that most westerners would be better off with Christianity.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, Islam is like the truth, the more it grows the more its enemy become wild and aggressive.

All the lies about the great religion of Islam is refuted in details in this great website:

http://www.answering-christianity.com

Regarding the scientific miracles of the holy Quran, you can visit these two links for amazing findings in the holy noble Quran:

http://www.it-is-truth.com

http://www.harunyahya.com

and here you have stories about CHRISTIAN PRIESTS AND MISSIONARIES WHO HAVE EMBRACED THE GREAT RELIGION OF ISLAM:

http://www.thetruereligion.org/priests.htm

Dr. Jerald F. Dirks - Former minister (deacon) of the United Methodist Church. He holds a Master's degree in Divinity from Harvard University and a Doctorate in Psychology from the University of Denver. Author of The Cross and the Crescent: An Interfaith Dialogue between Christianity and Islam (ISBN 1-59008-002-5 - Amana Publications, 2001). He has published over 60 articles in the field of clinical psychology, and over 150 articles on Arabian horses
Abdullah al-Faruq - Formerly Kenneth L. Jenkins, minister and elder of the Pentecostal Church
Viacheslav Polosin - Former Archpriest of the Russian Orthodox Church
Anselm Tormeeda - 14th century CE scholar and priest
Khadijah 'Sue' Watson - Former pastor, missionary, professor. Master's degree in Divinity
Ibrahim Khalil - Former Egyptian Coptic priest
Anonymous Female Missionary - Former Catholic missionary
Martin John Mwaipopo - Former Lutheran Archbishop
Raphael - Former Jehovah's Witness minister
George Anthony - Former Catholic priest
Dr. Gary Miller (Abdul-Ahad Omar) - Former missionary
Dr. Jerald F. Dirks - Former minister (deacon) of the United Methodist Church. He holds a Master's degree in Divinity from Harvard University and a Doctorate in Psychology from the University of Denver. Author of The Cross and the Crescent: An Interfaith Dialogue between Christianity and Islam (ISBN 1-59008-002-5 - Amana Publications, 2001). He has published over 60 articles in the field of clinical psychology, and over 150 articles on Arabian horses

A CHRISTIAN MINISTER’S CONVERSION TO ISLAM

Jerald F. Dirks, M.Div., Psy.D.

One of my earliest childhood memories is of hearing the church bell toll for Sunday morning worship in the small, rural town in which I was raised. The Methodist Church was an old, wooden structure with a bell tower, two children’s Sunday School classrooms cubbyholed behind folding, wooden doors to separate it from the sanctuary, and a choir loft that housed the Sunday school classrooms for the older children. It stood less than two blocks from my home. As the bell rang, we would come together as a family, and make our weekly pilgrimage to the church.

How about this one?

The Church of Hank

Hank.

Karl told me.

Because Hank will give you $1 million when you leave town, and if you don't kiss Hank's ass he'll kick the shit out of you.
------------

For more information, see here: <a href="http://www.jhuger.com/kisshank.mv" target="_blank">Church of Hank</a>

*Mthackism
*The Purple Potato God
*The Ultimate Book of Truth, written by the prophetess Mhuta, it can be found by deciphering the patterns of the clouds
*Mthackism emphasizes peace, nonviolence, and strength to keep one's resolve in the face of violence. It also shows that the way to salvation is psychic assimilation of one's hated enemies. It also lets you skip mashed potatoes at dinner.

Sorry couldn't resist being stupid...:D

Back