Constructive Empiricism for the Religious....

And we can't conceive of philosophy without having brains which, through evolution, are capable of doing so. I can take you in loops here all day, but I don't think that would be very productive.

Here's something productive, you said that intelligence can only beget intelligence, and regardless of how useful that idea may be(I personally see no use in it), it is demonstrably false.

Why is it demonstrably false?
Can your demonstration include something whereby we can (currently) see that it is false?

jan.

@Jan --

Because we know that ID is bullshit from the DNA and fossil records. No intelligence designed us or any other animal on this planet. Therefore natural, blind, dumb, unguided processes can produce intelligence. We have direct, physical evidence that it's nothing but deep fried, crispy puke, right down to the bone marrow.

Arioch,

Why is it demonstrably false?
Can your demonstration include something whereby we can (currently) see that it is false?

Because we know that ID is bullshit from the DNA and fossil records. No intelligence designed us or any other animal on this planet. Therefore natural, blind, dumb, unguided processes can produce intelligence. We have direct, physical evidence that it's nothing but deep fried, crispy puke, right down to the bone marrow.
[/QUOTE]

So the answer is NO and NO.
Thought as much.

jan.

Back