Communion only to Christians

Let me know if you can come up with something the journalists have actually done

Its as easy as writing it down rather than making allusions to past insinuations of alleged information which lead nowhere.

What did they do? What was in the great expose the journalists wrote after their undercover soujourn into the tacky world of Christian cannabalism?

Whose head ended up on the spike at the gate as a warning to future transgressors?

Its as easy as writing it down

It's been written down several times now, in this thread and the other, in good faith, by several different posters. If you don't want to deal with that, then there's nothing else to say, beyond the standard response to argumentativeness: asked and answered.

You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.

Last edited:
Whose head ended up on the spike at the gate as a warning to future transgressors?

Oh, no one's, Sam. Maybe a few churches will be peacefully firebombed, a few words banned from the common usage, a few people arrested for proselytizing, a little more jizya, a little more bumiputra, a little more protection of seemingly soft Islamic 'sensibilities'. Maybe their president will claim that Christians are waging war on Muslims, or express a need to murder Jews every so often. Nothing that bothers you, of course, or Tiassa.

Lessons learned, fast forgot: one day they are, and then they're not!

:D

As defined by the constitution of Malaysia, Malays must be Muslim, regardless of their ethnic heritage; otherwise, legally, they are not Malay. Consequently, apostate Malays would have to forfeit all their constitutional privileges, including their Bumiputra status, which entitles them to affirmative action policies in university admissions, discounts on purchases of vehicles or real estate, etc. It is legally possible to become a Malay if a non-Malay citizen with a Malaysian parent converts to Islam and thus claim all the Bumiputra privileges granted by Article 153 of the Constitution and the New Economic Policy (NEP), etc. However, the convert must "habitually speak the Malay language" and adhere to Malay culture. A textbook for tertiary Malaysian studies following the government-approved syllabus states: "This explains the fact that when a non-Malay embraces Islam, he is said to masuk Melayu (become a Malay). That person is automatically assumed to be fluent in the Malay language and to be living like a Malay as a result of his close association with the Malays." [11]

Islam in Malaysia is thus closely associated with the Malay people, something an Islamic scholar has criticised, saying that Malaysian Islam is "still clothed in communal garb; that Muslims in Malaysia have yet to understand what the universal spirit of Islam means in reality."[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Malaysia

http://www.littlespeck.com/region/CForeign-My-041228.htm

Yeah its just a wafer. Do you believe in baptism too? Or do Christians only turn into whackos when its your kid they are dunking in a basin?
The sheer level of your backwardness and your bigotry continues to astound me. Here we have Tiassa running around defending you to kingdom come, saying that we have to look behind your words and frankly, you're letting him down. And you have the nerve to complain and bitch about Dwarkins? You're worse than he has ever been.

I don't have any problem with people holding their beliefs, but I am not obligated to uphold their sentiments over it.
How good of you to say so. So next time someone says all Muslims are terrorists, the moderators of this site can simply shrug and say the same thing. And next time you whine like a god damn cat in heat because you don't feel that theists are treated fairly on this site, we shall remind you of how you treat your fellow theists on this site and the disrespect you show towards their beliefs. We shall also point to this particular statement of yours and expect you to shut the hell up and be on your merry way.

And I already said that the Japanese offer was the final straw.
Do you even read what you post? It was the Swedish that you deemed to be the final straw. The Japanese offered to buy the statues outright, the Taliban would have been free to use the money as they saw fit.. ie.. feed the starving masses.

Not if I think their beliefs are idiotic.
And who the fuck are you again?

I'm sorry, but the Catholics in Malaysia felt insulted and the paper felt that their actions were wrong enough to warrant an apology. But I am sure that they will take the opinion of a twat in India into consideration next time.

Anyone who thinks chewing on a wafer and pretending its Christ will save him from sins should be prepared to be treated like a nutjob.
And yet, aren't you the same individual who was whining about being denied the wafer?

I might be inclined to be polite and not say it, but if they are going to have their sentiments hurt over it, then they are going to have a very difficult and hard life living in the real world.
It was not just that that "got their feelings hurt".

Try being repressed by the State. Try being persecuted by the State. Try having Government spies/journalists pretending to be Catholic to come and spy and report on what you are doing, making stuff up along the way (ie. the journalists started the rumour that there were illegal conversions occuring).. and take it from there.

I don't consider it repression to spit out a wafer and I have yet to see any evidence of any other insinuations being supported with facts.
All of which have been provided to you over and over again. All of which you ignored.

I am at this point trying to determine if you are a spiteful, bigotted, whiny bitch or if you are simply a stupid troll.:rolleyes:

Repeated arguments which are baseless are still baseless. Where are the names these journalists dropped? Who has been affected? Where are the whistleblowers with electrodes attached to their genitals? Where are the converts attacked by dogs? Mauled with batons thrust into anuses as they writhe naked on the ground? Where are the bibles torn and flushed down the toilets?
Is that the starting point for oppression to you?

My, then seeing that Indians under British occupation did not suffer such fate, one could say that Indians were not repressed or oppressed.. After all, if we are to use your standards...:rolleyes:

It is only oppression to you if the victim is a Muslim. In your manner in this thread, you only consider persecution and repression if the victims are Muslims. Anyone else are just, well, not worth your time. In the process you will demean their religious beliefs and their sense of spirituality.

Your repeated comments about how "it's just a wafer", ignoring and dismissing what that wafer signifies to Catholics, referring to them as idiots and nutjobs.. Dismissing their persecution in countries like Malaysia.. Why? Because they are not Muslim, so to you, they don't count.

Evade what? Lets hear what the journalists have done, shall we?
You have continuously and repeatedly evaded and dismissed what has been posted. You have not only failed to read and comprehend the links provided to you, but you have also missread the links you have provided yourself.

The links are there. Many links. I would suggest you go back and read the thread. This time I would suggest you read it with your head outside of your arse.

You have continuously and repeatedly evaded and dismissed what has been posted. You have not only failed to read and comprehend the links provided to you, but you have also missread the links you have provided yourself.

The links are there. Many links. I would suggest you go back and read the thread. This time I would suggest you read it with your head outside of your arse.

I want to laugh but its cruel

Education is overrated :D

I dunno.. the most educated countries seem to generally be the happiest. Look at the Swedes, theyre the healthiest and happiest (depending on the year and poll).. and least religious. Go figure :)

Do you think the more educated a country is, the less religious it might be?

And this is an important piece of context for the Malaysia thread: in most places, one can perfectly well attend a, say, Catholic mass without being a believer, or taking communion. In fact, it is considered respectful for non-believers (and, likewise, the unconfirmed in Catholoicism) not to partake in those parts of the ritual, which are reserved specifically for the confirmed faithful.

So one can perfectly well go to Catholic mass and report on what one sees, without needing to take communion. For a nonbeliever to take communion in such a situation is an act of deception, a (false) pretense that one is a believer.
When they give prasad, they DO NOT ask about beliefs. The very presence is proof enough. Period.

Who would be fasting aka observing ramazan in S. Arabia if not a muslim? They don't have to ask.

Generally the communion service (also called the Eucharist or Mass) is a historical practice that developed in Christian communities following the death of Jesus. The Gospels record Jesus taking wine and bread and saying 'This is my body/blood given up for you...etc'. Christian communities developed varying interpretations of what the words of Jesus meant, and these have remained a matter of theological squabbling among Christians ever since. There are several views which I will summarise as follows in point form:

1. The Eucharist is a symbol or sign of Jesus's life, death, resurrection, and teachings, but it is not literally Christ's body and blood. (Protestant Christian churches tend to have this view).

2. The Eucharist is Jesus's blood and body, 'transubstantiated' so the eucharistic elements (bread and wine) retain their apperance, but their substance is changed into Christ's body and blood by a divine miracle. This is the official doctrine of the Catholic Church and generally what Catholics believe happens at every Mass.

3. The Eucharist does contain the 'spiritual prescence' of Christ, but the elements are not transubstantiated. The precise way in which Jesus's words are brought into effect is a mystery. The Anglicans, Lutherans, and the Orthodox to a degree hold this view.

Different churches have different rules for the Eucharist. Some churches have 'open communion' allowing anyone of any belief or none to have the Eucharist. Others restrict communion to baptised Christians. Others, like the Catholic Church, restrict the Eucharist to Roman Catholics who are in good standing with the church generally (i.e. they are not excommunicated) and also in a state of grace (there is no unconfessed mortal sin).

These rules are probably only of interest to people who are Christians where the Eucharist is celebrated, i.e. Catholics, Anglicans, etc. It should be mentioned there are many Christian denominations, like Evangelicals in the US, who rarely celebrate the Eucharist and whose church services are more like rock concerts using the Bible.

Back