Clandenstine Ops

Hans,

You keep suggesting just Electromagnetics, I have mentioned electromagnetics before but I think I must have mislead. I don't suggest that the point of origin is over that of any safety standards, in fact those that own the arrays can prove it's within the safety limits.

It's just when you have multiple antenna arrays converging their frequencies at one point from multiple directions do you actually suffer the depth of matricing that I've been mentioning about.

I mentioned the Mobile antenna arrays, due to the way that the two sets of four antennas work. Where only two antennas are needed to formulate a triangulation, since their are eight antennas in total that allows twenty-eight different combinations of two antennas to create a triangulation (the idea is that the third point is where your attempting to triangulate to, I'm sure you know)

This cross-referenced with antenna arrays located at different locations, increases the positioning from the arrays and also can shift data between the arrays to create an amplifying pickup.
(I apologise as this post was written hastely)

Last edited:
Stryderunknown

In 1991, I think it was, some Russians were caught using a microwave device against a USA embassy. For about 3 or 4 days prior to the discovery, the Americans in there had been feeling nauseus and irritable. This is OLD though. No telling what's out there these days.

However, I still say that every single thing you have described is literally textbook schizophrenia. Over the weekend I'll go fetch my old psych textbook and I'll quote some stuff out of it next week.

I'm not saying you're a nutter. I did a little eavesdropping on people myself, and I know other people who do heaps of it in both military and civilian groups. But that's just listening. All I'm saying is that schizophrenia is far more likely than you being the target of some conspiracy.

Sorry Stryder but after reading all of that I would have to say that you are mad.

Do you have any idea what it takes to start a thread like this one?

Do you know the concept "empathy"?

Stryder,

like Bebelina I can't help you with the scientific part, but I hope you will be able to end this and I wish you all the best.

Oh yes, if Stryder is seriously in this situation, I admire his courage in talking about it. However, saying "Yep, you'd better run from those black helicopters!" won't help at all. What will help is a psychiatrist, maybe some lithium. I'm not one for molly-coddling those in bad situations when those situations can be fixed.

I'm not one for molly-coddling those in bad situations when those situations can be fixed.

I agree, but there is a difference with calling him mad.

(I know you know that, just don't want Sjamarcha to think you are taking her side :) )

Adam,

I'm sure I've mentioned the word "Homeopathy". This is when an Illness is induced to look like that of another, artificially.

I know very well that what I have explained is a reality, I know that through the use of the equipment it's made using homeopathy so as to be indistinguishable from that of text book answers.

What I can put forwards is that my body has suffered from the abuse, I'm sure if I went for a full checkup (and I mean MRI etc) that it would be found that certain cellular structures have been damaged. (Sore etc)

On another note, this is for those of you that analyse what I've written. What I write upon the board is spawn from having the time to iterate my point, in life I don't speak as I write. My writing in a sense is passionate but I'm pretty common in reality.

I say this so Adam doesn't find some other ailment in his book and tar me with that too. lol

I just see some people only concerning themselves with a viewpoint of my mental state, while others probably harbour thoughts about this being similar to that Backslash777 scenario.
Well I'm neither of those, and I hope in the future that the information is made fully available, not just to clear my name and releive me from what tension builds of being called "Mad" or a "Lier", but so as to set before people like yourselves that this stuff occurs, so everybody out there that continues to disbeleive will not be preyed upon in the future for their gulibility.

This quote should appeal to one and all:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."<BR>
-Abraham Lincoln

Stryder:

Yeah, well. I can see that technical explanations are not what you need. Not that I really thought so, I just had the hope that it might make you look more broadly for a solution.

The first step in finding a solution is always to recognize the problem.

Good luck!
Hans

Back