Circumcision is a crime now in Germany

.... foreplay we go through (the foreplay itself can last an hour or more some nights... depends how much energy we have and if we need to be up early lol)....

I would be bored out of my ever lovin mind. When it comes to sex, I don't have that kind of patience

just an hour or so? :eek:
dear me :shrug:

Heh, you realize that means around 1/24th to 1/20th of our day is dedicated to foreplay and intercourse right...? I mean, she works two jobs, I have uni and work... it's not like we can just lay around and rut all day XD

yep, pretty sure I would

No, I know you wouldn't. You would not think about it, just like you do not currently think that your sexual partner would be better off with a different part if their body missing.

You don't for instance, think that sewing up your partner's asshole, and them having a colostomy bag would make giving oral cleaner do you?

I totally agree with circumcising babies. While we're there we might as well just whip out the appendix too.
Sure it's a procedure that can kill, but it's worth it for the off chance that you get appendicitis later on.
Also isn't it much better to suffer the pain as a baby when you won't remember it?

No, I know you wouldn't. You would not think about it, just like you do not currently think that your sexual partner would be better off with a different part if their body missing.

You don't for instance, think that sewing up your partner's asshole, and them having a colostomy bag would make giving oral cleaner do you?

no, I know what I find sexually appealing about a man and what I don't. You don't. You can perform all the oral sex on an uncircumcised man that you want. I don't care if you find that sexually attractive. Its not something I do. To me an uncircumcised penis is like a smooth chest. Unattractive

Well, taking out the appendix and tonsils right off the bat might not be a bad idea, all things being equal. I'm sure there must be some mortalities or serious morbidities from burst appendixes ('appendices'?) or tonsilitis in cases where no medical attention can be achieved.

I really didn't want to get into this but maybe it will show how stupid the premis that something is "redundant" really is. New resurch which came out 2 years ago found that the appendix DOES provide a vital function in moden humans ESPECIALLY in the third world but for all of us. It provides a backup of the gut flora so when you get bad gastro or other GI disease your normal function can be restored. The tonsils are part of your immune system and as such when working are protective AND they provide a diognositic tool for your GP

it seems that some people are immune to logic and are blind in their hate for religion and its impact inn human culture/behavior.

parents mutilate their daughters ears by pircing them.
no complaints.

parents put their children at risk by vaccinating them from diseases they may or may not acquire.
no complaints.

doctors put us through the excrutiating pain and expenses of removing all of our wisdom teeth. because they MAY cause us problems later on.
no tears shed because "natural part of my body taken away from me for no reason :bawl: "

but snip a piece of skin that is most suspect to house germs and is known to cause problems and is pretty much harmless at birth when done correctly and will be an unforgettable negative experience if needed later on as an adult..
.. yeah sure, why not.
..whoa, waaaaait a second, don't people do that usually for religious reasons? then in that case we say no No NO, make it illegal!:soapbox:

Go ahead and pierce the damn thing, at least it would stay intact. Your ignorance is amazing, bacteria (germs) are necessary to our operation.

o-k, yeah i'm the ignorant one, i bet that since germs are necessary for our operation, specifically for our reproductive organs' operation, then why don't you take a dip in a medical facility's waste? that'd enhance your operation greatly would it not?

and piercing a girl's ear may cause infection for your info, yet you say "pierce the damn thing", after removing one's wisdom teeth you can't glue them back on, yet i bet you'd say "extract the damn teeth", vaccines are taken as anti bodies of animals sick with the same disease, and may cause harm to a person (?), yet "vaccine the damn kid", and if that kid grows to be a vegetarian animal loving adult, then you'd say "to hell with his convictions, his parents did the right thing".

even BETTER; what would you say if people whose religion prohibits them from taking vaccines, yet were vaccinated by their parents who didn't belong to that same religion, got a law making it illegal to vaccinate children because it may contradict their freedom of choice later on, and whoever wants to get vaccinated can do so out of his own will when he grows up, like you propose for circumcision?

No, there are bacteria specific to certain body parts. I'm not in favor of piercing anything, or removing necessary teeth, we don't need all our teeth, it doesn't make a difference in the pleasure of eating (to a point). But circumcision does affect those nerve endings. I don't know why anyone would be so stupid as to sabotage their own pleasure for no reason.

Foreskin is great for masturbation, keeps the bellend protected from chaffing, allows a more sensitive bellend for increased sexual pleasure, provides its own added sexual pleasure and can be used as a small item pocket when in the nude.

But I can't be bothered to use a condom or wash so I think I'll get circumcised ASAP.

bells said:
Uh, bells, that link is the third consecutive example you have posted in direct reply to my assertions and requests for more reasonable argumentation, complete with aspersion toward my competence or reasoning or whatever, in which FGM specifically includes cutting out "lips" and part or all of the clitoris. (Further, not neo-natal or hospital done - which makes the whole comparison exactly the sensationalized crapola I've been objecting to)

Uh Iceaura, had you paid attention, you would see that in many parts of the world, just that little snip and sometimes no snip but a squeezing of the clitoral hood classifies as FGM.
I've read every example you've posted. I've read every link you've posted. So far, none of your examples of "FGM" are honestly comparable to standard male circumcision. The assertion of such is repeated, as before, but my point was the necessity and difficulty of finding real life examples to match: none of the specifically chosen and illustrative examples match it. Not one of them. So I see no problem in taking your several examples as illustrative of what you yourself are referring to by "FGM", in direct response to my requests for such examples, unless and until you come up with something more reasonable.

My request is that you cease comparing "FGM", the term unqualified, to circumcision, because it's dishonest to do so; instead find an example - just one will do - of an actual culture that in real life only performs honestly comparable mutilations on girls (no accepted and frequent damage to the clitoris or other functional organs, sane and reasonably sanitary conditions, infant victims,etc), and from now on refer to that in your comparisons.

And make only reasonable comparisons in general, eh? It's not that much to ask. I offered wisdom teeth and tonsils - wisdom teeth might be the better, because they are normally removed at a convenient and safer time (in youth) long before they cause problems, and their removal is painful, carries some risk, and costs a lot of money.

So far, you've been dealing in sensationalistic bs, and throwing in personal insult both unwarranted and irrelevant for good measure. Like this:
bells said:
Instead, you have harped on about flawed African HIV studies and discussed how the foreskin is apparently a cesspit of infection and attempted to use that as an excuse to mutilate young boys for religious reasons.
That is an irrelevant personal accusation, to begin with; it is false, second; and worst it's also bullshit - technically bullshit, in the sense that you don't appear to care whether or to what degree it's true. That's the atmosphere in which actual discussion is impossible, and you are creating it.

When you are not making arguments like this, fallacies of kinds you are normally contemptuous of:
- - - Amazingly enough, it amounts to 10% of cancers in males in Africa, with so many men being circumcised in Africa.. One has to wonder why it is so high there...

But in truth the whole heap fits right in with the thread, it's even a bit more sensible than the average post here from the circumcision critics - look at this:
- - - -
I totally agree with circumcising babies. While we're there we might as well just whip out the appendix too.
- - - - -
The risks of breast cancer FAR outweigh that of penile cancer but we aren't excising baby girls breast tissue at birth to stop them getting that
- - -
(you know we vaccinate girls against HPV rather than just cutting out there cervic at birth)
- - - -
The risk of death from the procedure is higher than SIDS (bells post)
- - - -
Just the last page or so. It goes like that clear back to the beginning of the thread.

There's no discussion possible, there. And the result is that if one were to evaluate the issue by the quality of the posting on various aspects, one would be forced to the conclusion that as the opponents of neo-natal male circumcision have gone so far 'round the sanity bend, more symptom than syllogism, a sober evaluation of this law might well begin by dismissing their point of view with little further consideration.

Last edited:
scifes said:
o-k, yeah i'm the ignorant one...

Well, at least you are not alone in that.

*shrugs* I dunno, just seems like it's more work than it's worth to keep such a useless flap of skin... my opinion mind you. As for the infantile circumcision being cruel and barbaric... well, to be honest, I don't remember it being done to me... nor do I remember any pain or suffering from it being done. Now, I'm sure it hurt at the time, but I'd rather have something like that taken care of then, when I wouldn't remember it, than risk even a 1% chance of having complications as an adult and needing to take time off work/school/life to have it done then. Still wondering how THAT particular call to the boss-man would go.

As for it making sex better for the partner... not that I'm tooting my own horn so to speak, but I reckon if she got much more sensation down there she'd pass out from sensory overload. It's all about how ya use it IMHO ;)

Hey - thanks for the "just man up an enjoy what has been done to you without reason or just cause" advice. :mad:

You are blowing your' own horn loudly enough that I suspect you are actually completely lacking in the experience you claim to have mastered so thoroughly here. :limpdick:

Back