Circumcision: An ancient Egyptian custom.

Nonsense. It's a barbaric tradition that makes as much sense as prohibiting pork.

I agree, foreskin is only a problem in men with extremely bad hygiene, lets not get into that discussion, is nasty.

But female genital cutting is like ten times more barbaric.

i have no idea what your talking about.

I know a guy who had to have it done at 30 years old, go talk to him about it.

OK, there might be sound medical reasons to get this done, but it shouldn't be forced on people too young to make this decision for themselves.

i know what your saying, but thats the best time to do it. i am also pretty certain that poor people get it done much less, regardless of their religion.

I wonder what the Ishmaelites did...LOL

OK, there might be sound medical reasons to get this done, but it shouldn't be forced on people too young to make this decision for themselves.

M*W: I totally agree. The problem that brings is that when a boy/man is old enough to know what is going on, he fears it. However, they do put them under general anesthesia for the procedure, and there is a lot of soreness afterward.

It shouldn't be done until the age of 18, unless there is a necessary medical reason. After that, they can decide. Why bring a child into the world in pain? Who's to say what effect that early trauma is having?

ALL that i hear, is that it is an old tradition...
very old... done for various reasons... by various peoples..

historically... its been found to be a good thing.

so it has been repeated and remembered..

and along the way.

incorporated into culutres and religions.

all of which is a positive step in the long term survival and happyness of mankind as a species.

of which surely god approves.

hence.... it serves gods will that we circumsize.

-MT

It shouldn't be done until the age of 18, unless there is a necessary medical reason. After that, they can decide. Why bring a child into the world in pain? Who's to say what effect that early trauma is having?

M*W: Interestingly, Sjoo and Mor describe the later affects of male genital mutilation and how it has caused the male population to fear and loathe women.

and along the way.

all of which is a positive step in the long term survival and happyness of mankind as a species.

-MT

M*W: Some researchers believe it causes deep psychological problems in later life, specifically blaming the mother for the mutilation. Why not? They blame everything else on us.

Well I wish I hadn't had it done. Sure everything appears to be in working order but how do I know it wouldn't be even better?!?!?

I am uncircumcized, and my gland is very sensitive, I wouldn´t change the feeling I get when I´m with my love, tears of pleassure run down my cheeks.
Cut it off? Over my dead body.

and along the way.

-MT

So I assume you are in favor of cliterodectomies also. And the beating of children, slavery and other habitual abusive practices.

Back