CIA Criminal Culpability in Allowing the 9/11 Attacks

Indeed. I've been saying as much for a year.

It may sound cliche, but "The terrorists win if we are forced to change our way of life."

Rebuild. Move one.

~String

Patriot Act, FISA, Pre-emptive doctrine, Home Land Secruity! We have changed our way of life.

Patriot Act, FISA, Pre-emptive doctrine, Home Land Secruity! We have changed our way of life.

Besides a longer line at the airport, my life, and the life of every single American I know, hasn't changed an iota since Sept. 11.

This is all anecdotal, of course, but I would love to see you come up with some examples of how the above topics you mention have fundamentally affected the daily American existence.

Think IMAX zero. Off with those rose tints.

What the hell are you talking about?

I really don't doubt on our CIA efficiency and their hard working to keep each of us save and while we are talking here they doing a lot for us and trace bad people all over the world
So i think they have no hand in all this and even if that was true so thanks for them so we can know a lot about Muslims and Islam and their corrupted religion and know how they feel to us and how much they carry from hatred and anger to USA because we are more better than them and we have lots of advantages and technology they don't dream to have a little of some day in their desert stupid countries
God bless America and keep it safe forever from them

Sometimes it seems like it's alllllllll business.

It would, indeed, be a devastating blow against my understanding of the world to find that such a grotesque accusation was true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52mHIjhs

I think it is possible that Government/Big Business/Media have been running the show(directing our perception of the world and our place in it) for some time now and have crossed the moral line by leaps and bounds.
Like I said, if 9/11 was an inside job it was just business as usual,...no biggy.

Last edited:
Back