Church acknowledges Gay, good or not ?

Re: i'll learn to live my own life thanks

Originally posted by biblthmp
Just like one can choose to do, with the owners manual for one's car, but then don't blame the manufacture, when everything breaks down, and goes absolutely wrong.

How do you reconcile the fact that it is possible to live a happy and productive life without religion (and even in what could be considered sin) and to live a terribly oppressive unary life under the supposed rules of God?

If we’d believe what you are trying to tell us, then all of those people who hold true to the bible’s teachings (I doubt if there is even a soul on earth who lives up to all of them. . . the contradictions alone should make that impossible) should be deliriously happy and successful, whereas all those who don’t should be miserable. . . that just isn’t the case.

Just like one can choose to do, with the owners manual for one's car, but then don't blame the manufacture, when everything breaks down, and goes absolutely wrong.
holy crap you're deluded. where'd you pull that retarded statement from? look at ALL the people around you and what do you see? non-christian people in ruins? because if you do you live in an area where you persecute those who aren't like you.

Back