Christians and Athiests.

Originally posted by Jeremirroer

"Why do people argue so much about is right and who is wrong? Why do you both care so much?"

It is only natural when you hold something to be true to try to convince others....... deep inside you think your doing something right........ its like you discovered a new medicine(spiritual or mental or whatever..) and you think it would help others.

Christians want to help Athiests to get to "Salvation of their Souls" from their point of view........ Athiests "beleive" that relgion is just a "myth" that keeps people from progress and advancement, so they try to convince Christians to leave it.

Originally posted by Jeremirroer

"Christians - Respect the opinions of athiests they have every right to feel that way. Besides forgiveness is the key to your religion, it shouldn't bother you.

Athiests - Respect the opinions of christians they have every right to feel that way. Besides, it's not like you are an immature self-richious moron, so get out of people's faces. They, at least, believe in something, respect that.
"

If you mean in everyday life, then I totaly agree....... but on this form.. well, it would lose one of its major reasons it exists for....... free argument with others without "censor" ot "taboos"

Or at least I think so....

Salam.

Jeremirroer said:
It's athiests like you that give conservative christians a good name.

I thought the kids disqualified from the special olympics did that?

I'd just liek to remind everyone that not being an atheist shouldn't make you christian.... If god does pop up for a quick suck, please don't automatically assume it must be the retarded pointless christian one... there's a whole bunch of sensible religions out there...

If I had to give advice though, I'd say come up with your own...

A blowjob friendly one, ideally.

post 42!

I wish more religious people were like Yaz, and less like the apparent majority of religious people... That said,

Yazdajerd said:
It is only natural when you hold something to be true to try to convince others....... deep inside you think your doing something right........ its like you discovered a new medicine(spiritual or mental or whatever..) and you think it would help others.

Christians want to help Athiests to get to "Salvation of their Souls" from their point of view........ Athiests "beleive" that relgion is just a "myth" that keeps people from progress and advancement, so they try to convince Christians to leave it.

And that's just dandy if they're nice about it; but they sohuldn't do it when they know they're just being a huge annoyance. A logical person will never accept any god, a truly religious person will never accept that there isn't one.

If you know people hate you for preaching, stop, preach elsewhere.

Wanting to help, based on one's own definition of help is one thing; insisting and being an annoyance is just as bad as killing infidels, I'd think, even worse from a reincarnational POV.

Summary: religion good :cool: . atheism good :cool: . extremism *BAAAAD* :mad: .

Jeremirroer said:
Why do people argue so much about is right and who is wrong? Why do you both care so much?
What is right?

It's quite simple:

Jeremirroer said:
Christians - Respect the opinions of athiests they have every right to feel that way. Besides forgiveness is the key to your religion, it shouldn't bother you..

1 Peter 2:17 Honour all men.

Jerem,

Why do people argue so much about is right and who is wrong? Why do you both care so much?
Ultimately it is all about survival, and most of us have strong instincts for that.

Christians - Respect the opinions of athiests they have every right to feel that way. Besides forgiveness is the key to your religion, it shouldn't bother you.
That’s somewhat condescending. Atheists have no need of forgiveness in the Christian sense. What Christians need to do is practice tolerance for the ideas of others and refrain from condescending judgmental arrogant attitudes.

Atheists - Respect the opinions of Christians they have every right to feel that way.
Feel what way? I would respect the right for everyone to hold and express their own opinions except when they attempt to force their ideas on others, at that point they must expect appropriate resistance and rejection.

Besides, it's not like you are an immature self-richious moron, so get out of people's faces.
Sounds somewhat hypocritical of you – your true colors appear to be showing here.

They, at least, believe in something, respect that.
And why respect a belief that has no rational basis?

You should also take a look at the forum rules before posting further.

Last edited:
Jerem,

athiest's believe that there is not a god and never will be. even if god appears before them they will not believe. there is nothing that will make them believe, not ever if an angel came down and gave them a blowjob. that's plain silly.
You would be wise to discover something about atheism before you make yourself look even sillier. Try this reference as a starter –

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=26679

Jeremirroer said:

It's quite simple:

Christians - Respect the opinions of athiests they have every right to feel that way. Besides forgiveness is the key to your religion, it shouldn't bother you.

Athiests - Respect the opinions of christians they have every right to feel that way. Besides, it's not like you are an immature self-richious moron, so get out of people's faces. They, at least, believe in something, respect that.

Why did you create this thread then just ending up going on to insult athiests. Why don't you "respect the opinions of athiests they have every right to feel that way".

Back