Christian Supplies

haha, a group called resistance actually sold those in aus for shits and giggles
you got an aussie flag, lighter and some other stuff

not many people giggled unfortunately.

but yeah, christian supply shops date back to roman days, when they literally supplied christians... to the coliseum

alain said:
but yeah, christian supply shops date back to roman days, when they literally supplied christians... to the coliseum

If there is a demand for a commodity then a good businessman recognizes an opportunity.

I saw an ad once in a magazine offering shards of Noah's Ark.... when the authorities finally caught up with the guy it was estimated he'd sold enough 'wood' to build 3 arks. A friend of mine told me he had seen another ad in a magazine somewhere offering pieces of Christ's foreskin. I'll bet after the buying frenzy wore off it could be estimated that Christ's penis probably dragged along behind him when he walked.

PsychoticEpisode said:
A friend of mine told me he had seen another ad in a magazine somewhere offering pieces of Christ's foreskin. I'll bet after the buying frenzy wore off it could be estimated that Christ's penis probably dragged along behind him when he walked.
First of all, that's a fucking hilarious mental image.

Second of all, who in their right mind would want someone's foreskin, even Jesus's? The only foreskin I want is the one they cut off me soon after I was born. Then again, I guess the strangeness of the human species shouldn't be underestimated.

Back