Christian Persecution by Israel

Paula said:
Palestinian Christians are leaving not just Palestine but the entire Middle East in droves and many are coming to the US. It seems to me Jordanian and Lebanese Christians just don't want to be among their Muslim neighbors while they are more than happy to live among American Christians. Arab Christian friends of mine have detailed the abuse and discrimination they lived with while in Muslim majority countries. It's odd that no Muslim ever wants to bring that up.

What a LIE !!

I CHALLENGE YOU PAULA TO PROVE TO ME USING CREDIBLE SOURCES SUCH AS AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL OR HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH THAT CHRISTIANS IN SYRIA, LEBANON OR JORDAN ARE ABUSED AND MISTREATED ???

Those christians are LIARS, they claim abuse to get POLITICAL ASSYLUM and VISA to stay where they are.

Last year, There was very famous case of christian syrian family who came to Sweden and claimed Political assylum on the grounds of religious persecution ! the Swedish government sent a delegation to Syria to invistigate because some Syrian christians are doing the same ( claiming Asylum ) the delegation returned to write that no such abuse is taking place and those christians are LIARS !!

they were deported the next month !! filthy traitors.

In Syria, the government pays the electricity and the water bills of every single church in Syria using our TAX MONEY and yet those traitors claim abuse !! how outrageous is that ???

Show me one WESTERN NATION which do the same ????

Show me ONE western nation which considers muslim holidays NATIONAL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS as the case in Syria, Jordan and Lebanon and Eygpt ???

Hell, some European countries dont even allow muslims to build a mosques or renew old ones such as the case in most Eastern European states:

Estonian Extremists Oppose Building First Mosque

http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2004-02/25/article06.shtml

Muslims see new opposition to building mosques since 9/11

http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/2004-03-08-mosque-opposition_x.htm

So much for your tolerance !!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i went to the city centre today (in manchester, UK) and guess what i saw, a big group of mainly Christians holding a big protest in Marks and Spencers beacsue of their zionist involement.

people like this are just what we need to stop these zionist bastards.

inminds.co.uk takes alot of action against zionism. it has successfully stopped many companies from involving with zionism and israel and is probabbly the best bouycotting site is seen so far bout Israel.

site is very succesful and gets 4 million visits a week!

the zionist shits crapped it so much, they tried to close the site down for "anti-semitism" lol! well it didnt work and the sites still up!

i dont know how to put pics on but can anyone post that pic of that rabbai burning the israeli flag. its funny. God bless these guys -the true jews and not the sill pothead zionists!

its on www.inminds.co.uk near the bottom of the page

SAVE LIVES!
KILL BUSH!

CREATE PEACE
DESTROY ZIONISM

Last edited:
well done !! those are true christians not like the evangelical scumbags in America who support the Israeli barbarism against the palestineans.

Back