Children of God, Nazareth of 21st century.

draqon

Banned
Banned
*wink*

001_7_40hools.jpg

tn.jpg

003_7_40hools.jpg

God's chosen people! May the Land of Israel be protected by the holy scriptures of peace and tranquility!

This by the way are pictures of a Jewish 100% neighborhood of protesters who are against a parking lot be open on saturdays because it is against the scriptures :rolleyes:

005_7_40hools.jpg

004_7_40hools.jpg

What makes you think the scriptures are about peace? That's a very modern notion. The bible probably says that Jews who don't follow the laws should be killed.

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

More proof (as if it were needed) that religion messes with peoples' heads.:rolleyes: They may as well rename themselves the League of Funny Hats.:)

Dragon: This by the way are pictures of a Jewish 100% neighborhood of protesters who are against a parking lot be open on saturdays because it is against the scriptures

Hysterically funny. Well done:D

The police they are rioting against are also Jewish - the rioters are just a fundamentalist minority. Grouping all Jews with them is as stupid as grouping all Christians with those who murder abortion doctors.

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli police fired water cannons at hundreds of ultra-Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem who threw stones in protest on Saturday against the opening of a public parking lot they see as a violation of religious law.

Micky Rosenfeld, a police spokesman, said six officers were injured by stones and five protesters were arrested in the scuffles that erupted at the Israeli city hall building.

The protest pointed up continuing tensions between Israel's largely secular Jewish population and an Orthodox Jewish minority that insists the Jewish state follow ancient religious laws that proscribe driving or working on the Jewish sabbath.

Violence flared when hundreds of ultra-Orthodox Jews wearing traditional black robes tried to break into a parking lot beneath the city hall building officials had recently decided to open on the sabbath, a day most public buildings are closed.

Protesters "surrounded the building and were trying to break in from several directions" when police stopped them, Rosenfeld said.

Demonstrators responded by throwing stones and bottles, and hundreds more joined in confrontations that erupted in several other Jerusalem neighbourhoods, Rosenfeld said.

Jerusalem, a city holy to Jews, Muslims and Christians, is also at the heart of Israel's conflict with the Palestinians. Israel has annexed Arab East Jerusalem, captured in a 1967 war, as part of its capital, a move not recognised internationally.

Palestinians want East Jerusalem as capital of a future state that they seek in the Gaza Strip and occupied West Bank.

http://in.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idINIndia-40134120090606

So even in Israel Jews cannot follow Jewish laws. What could be more ironic?

So even in Israel Jews cannot follow Jewish laws. What could be more ironic?
No one is forcing them to use the parking lot, but they have to accept that others might. Non-theocratic societies need people to have a "live and let live" attitude to function.

Non-theocratic? Ahh yes, the Jews sans Judaism. I'll take the curlicues who want to keep the parking lot closed on Saturday to the secularists who scream white power and nigger into the camera, thanks

Last edited:
Umm... Joni Mitchell.

I have no idea really. It just started going around my head when someone mentioned parking lots.

Which probably illustrates more than anything else my care factor for whatever religious nutters are complaining about at any given moment in time.

Back