Child molesting vs. murder

P.S.: I can actually understand/forgive a serial killer easier than a killer for money, because a serial killer just like a child molester is a mentally ill person with an urge to kill...
That's exactly the reason I would choose the bankrobber; he/she doesn't have a pathological need to cause harm.

I am watching Faux News (Why oh why?)and they are reporting that Wisconsin might require child molesters to have a green numberplate to easier identification for the public.

I was wondering, why not have a let's say black numberplate for murderers?

Also, whom would you rather have as a next door neighbour, a murderer (killed for money) or a child molester?

What a nice fruitless chin stroking topic. Well, why not slap a big yellow David's star on the cars of Jewish people?

And with this post my friend, Spurious you entered my Ignore list. I forgive you 2 threads of not getting it, but 3 is just too much. Arrivederci!!

P.S.: You are with baron and Mr. G, nice company...

One problem with all this is that many studies have shown that how likely a sex offender is to commit another sex crime after being released from prison is directly related to how much trouble they have fitting into society after their release. Apparently people who are unable to integrate back into society are substantially more likely to “snap” under the pressure and re-offend. Paradoxically, it seems that if you want to prevent sex offenders from re-offending, the best thing to do is make sure they find a decent job and reintegrate smoothly into society. Giving them special license plates, tattoos, etc. appeals to people’s desire for revenge, but it is not a statistically effective way to protect children.

Back