Chick tracts

I just think the chick strips are both:

A - Racist

B - Struggling to keep people slightly interested in a dying religion

I must say I'm glad these things didn't really catch on in South Africa - I've only come across them two or three times. It portrays religion as sentimental propaganda. The content is pretty straightforward, although some seem almost like conspiracy theories. So treat them like that: if they don't speak to you then ignore them.

If you can't believe and you are older than 5, these things won't do much more than insult your intelligence. There are better sources of information out there. On the other hand, no matter how strongly you feel the need to lash out at these, remember they come out of the pop culture era - the whole subliminal message cold-war propaganda movement. They try to bypass reason by addressing your emotions, trying to get an 'involuntary reaction' out of you. Anyway, that's how it feels like to me - and I'm a Christian.

But I won't stop you from having your fun...

Chick Tracts are funny as hell and contradictory

Its funny: on the same website (www.chick.com) they have both a series of comic books extroling the virtues of the crucaders and another comic book about how catholics rule the world and have played a sinister role in every world event in history (including the crucades!) read the anti crucade one here:

Thanks Chick Tracks for clearing this up!

Brillance!!!!!!!!

0081_06.gif

This is real nice:mad:

0081_19.gif

Its good they made this so clear. Now I see the truth!!!!

And they wonder why some call it a virus of the mind?

Last edited:
0042_07.gif

A verbal Bitchslap!!!!!!!!!!!

0085_12.gif

Complete with Olympic size swimming pool, room service, basketball courts, gym and more!!!

0085_11.gif

And he returned to heaven for us???

Ok, sorry thats enough for me tonight. I'll stop, its just so easy to get carried away with these tracts.

Back