Chakra shirts

Originally posted by exsto_human
Not much to ask for the secret to winning $1 Million is it?

Money is transitory, why worship it?

Money is rules the world and almost every aspect of it, in other words money is god. We worship god like we worship money.

i know people who worship money more then god and thats wrong

Or perhaps they simply worship the lesser of two evils.

:D

God evil? Dude that's like an oxymoron....I think...
Money is dahm evil, but good at the same time

Money is rules the world and almost every aspect of it, in other words money is god. We worship god like we worship money.

I'm affraid you are mistaken, it may rule your world, but it certainly does not have any power over the laws of nature. If you let it rule you it will, and you will always be dependent on everyone else for you existence.

Break the want and you gain independence and freedom.

...exsto don't even try making an argument for this because you know it's true. The world runs on money, almost every governmental decision is based on greed and the need for wealth. While it may not defy the laws of nature, it does control alot if not most of the worldy decisions. The laws of nature play a small factor in such subjects.

Welcome to sciforum, Katelyn. May your visit be enjoyable, and fruitful. Live long and prosper...

Thank you very much kmguru....much appreciated :) What is your asl? What does km stand for is that a nickname? Your the first person I have properly met ...yay! :)

What else? KM stands for Knowledge Management. I do a lot of KM projects for large corporations. I was told, I am one of the top experts out there. Soon, I will be presenting seminars across USA on the subject with Microsoft as Co-host. Enough about me. May we know something about you too?

guys, if you want to know about the chakras, you should start study.
you'll find that based on the bioenergetical structure of the human being there are some ancient traditional medicine practices, like acupuncture, reiki, chomotherapy, etc. those prove that chakras do work.
i think we all want to know what this is all about, and many of us have a scientific background, that's where it all started.
the more classical science you learn, you get to see it's limits, it's just another religion.
yes, they have packed 100Milions transistors in a chip of Si and conquered the earth's orbit, there are many great things science has done, but since the 1950's it hasn't brought nothing important.
how about gravity? how do you explain a guy levitating himself 10cm above the ground without any technology? when will science bring something similar?

money makes the world go round you say, and it's true, so far.
it is also one reason for not taking the best decisions which could bring the planet's destruction.

if all you want is to posess more than you need, the irony of life will take it all away from you anyway.

regarding Thiaoouba, I'm sory but this is something I don't like:
‘Ah! It is a nightmare. You see I was right. I’ll pinch myself!’ I accompanied the words with the action. Ouch!
She smiled again. ‘Now are you satisfied, Michel?’
‘But if it’s not a dream, why am I here sitting on this rock?’
‘People living in this universe suffer neither physically nor morally. For example, if I hit you, you would feel no pain, ... ‘
How come he felt pain? :bugeye:

how do you explain a guy levitating himself 10cm above the ground without any technology?

Hot Air? :D

Found the perfect Chakra Shirt! It unveils itself better if you have seen Parabola video that shows awakening of kundalini with Alex Grey style of art.
http://www.toolband.com/catalog/images/product/tee_thinkman.jpg
http://www.alexgrey.com/

But im still looking for healthy dose of skeptism, and any sights of it are apreciated. And no, i dont find extremist skeptism that just 'blindly' denies everything that doesnt fit into current scientific dogma healthy enough for me... Consciousness cannot be never fully measured, it needs to be experienced.

Back