Chakra shirts

LaulavaPuu

Registered Senior Member
Chakra Shirt web buying page

Has anyone of you got experiences with these shirts? Before I first time opened my chakras I was little skeptical about if they even exists. But now that I am 100% sure that they are there I would like to know if someone has experience with shirts like these. I think they look silly, but if they really do work then I would definately buy myself one too. It could help me have Lucid Dreams, Obes and help me in energy raising and meditation too. So if you have ever heard anything intresting about these shirts please tell it!

Also there is intresting lookin book on that site:
Thiaoouba Prophecy
by Michel Desmarquet
Anyone readed it and is it good? Too bad I couldn't find it at my local library. And btw. if you are really poor they might send that book for free to you! :)

Originally posted by LaulavaPuu
Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet.
Anyone readed it and is it good?
Thumbed through a copy at the local tattoo parlor a few months back. It is the true report of Michel Desmarquet, who physically visited one of the three most advanced planets in our Galaxy, and lived there for several days.

You can do the same. Just make sure the dope is good.

Peace.

You can do the same. Just make sure the dope is good.

Peace-
----------------------------------------------------

LOLLOLLO...

Hello Laulava Puu, what an adorable name. :)
I haven´t read that book, but I seriously doubt that these clothes will be of any help in those areas you mentioned. Maybe if you believe firmly that they will, but the clothes in themselves don´t have any of those qualities. That is just a sales trick. :)

Shirts do not work. Panties do - only if printed with the right chakra when practicing "Tantra Yoga". :D :D :D

I have read THIAOOUBA PROPHECY by Michel Desmarquet more than 5 times. I have owned this book for a number of years and have read ABDUCTION TO THE 9th PLANET first (borrowed from a friend) and when I went out to buy the book it was called THIAOOUBA PROPHECY.

I HIGHLY suggest you look around for a copy of this book. I don't think it would be very hard to find, I believe you can order your copy from www.thiaoouba.com or they might even have a copy for download there. Make sure you print it off tho, do not read the book from your computer screen.

It is the BEST book I have ever read and I doubt this will ever change. It is very easy to read through, and is not written by a true novelist, so to speak.

Here is what is posted on the back of the book.

--
Material technology, without spiritual knowledge, is leading us to a global catastrophe on Earth. Technology should ASSIST in the spiritual development and not be used (as it is now) to continue and enslave people within a monetary system and materialistic world, which are both temporary anyway.

No matter how much we defend our current beliefs, doctrines and traditions, nothing can change the TRUTH and the order established in the Universe. Believing is not enough, you need to KNOW:

- The purpose of the Universe and our life on Earth
- True dangers in life, surpassing the atomic destruction
- Conscious reincarnation, life after death
- Big Bang, creation and evolution
- Astral travel, telepathy, levitation, development of the mind
- Aura and its significance
- 1.3million years of past civilisations on Earth
- Knowledge and sciences lost to Earth
- Great Pyramid as a cosmic tool
- Life on Mars and in our galaxy
- Parallel Universe on Earth, Bermuda Triangle
- Space travel by transubstantiation
- Universal Law - the Law of the Universe
- The future
------

I will not include my own description of the book. You should READ it before you make up your mind. It's interesting that most of the people who discount this book have never actually read it .... only heard about it.

All of these topics are discussed on the book. not a SINGLE sentance has been proved wrong by anyone on this Earth. Large cash rewards have been offered to prove anything wrong in the book which many people have taken up. None have managed to do so so far.......

This book is a TRUE account which YOU should read.

I have just finished reading THE MESSANGERS (Ingram & Hardin) which includes NICK BUNICK Manuscripture relating to Apostle Paul. There are an interestingly large number of things which tie very closely together. This is another highly recommended book. There is also 2 other books by Bunick now which I plan to buy both of.

Thank you. I may be contacted on calaisturbo@start.com.au or UIN 14644623.

- Mark Dodd.

thiaoouba prophecy

The book "Thiaoouba Prophecy" is the greatest knowledge someone could attain in our present time. No Lies, No Coverups- this book is the real thing.Can someone reply who read this book and answer this: Is the meaning of life to learn and grow spirituality?[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

in my exp. (that of a very skeptical scientist type) chakras are central convergences of energy patterns in your body. As we go about our daily lives, the lines of energy move subtly, just enough so that the chakra point is no longer a singular point, but a fuzzy area. This is when the chakras are 'closed'

To visualise what I mean, take four strings about 9 inches long, and lie them down on a table next to one another. These are the lines of ebergy flow through your body. now pick on up and lay it across one of the others, at an angle. Do the same for the second and third threads, laying these two strings at different angles; crossing each other at different places. Now you have an area that has more cumulative area of energy, but it is not very focused. this chakra is closed. now move the strings again, now so that all four of the intersect at one point. They are all still going in different directions, but now there is a single point where all the energy of all the pathways merge. This point can be (if the energy in the different strings is similar enough to merge) a singularity where the sum is greater than that of it's parts. This central energy center is an open chakra.

To open the chakras, anything that can massage the energy pathways back into alignment w/o damaging them is a good thing. I know people who use colors alone to do this, but I have not had any success with colors. I use pure and simple breathing to center myself and get everything back into place.

T-shirts may work, I have no evidence that they wouldn't. But I'd bet there are 8,000 or so other things in the world that would work better, and are free.

my opinion as always, feel free to argue if you don't agree :)
good luck

Laulava Puu, olet ko sinä souamalainen? osaan puhua soumea sujuvasti mutta en kirjoita/lue yhtä hyvin. Kiva että on muita jota kiinostaa meditaatio ja parapsykologia. Täälä pohjoisessa ei ole tarpeeksi sellaisia.:)
---

Don't wory I was just asking Laulava Puu if he/she is Finnish (in my bad finnish) (Laulava Puu means Singing Tree in Finnish). Poetic and beautifull language realy:).

Originally posted by moonman
Laulava Puu, olet ko sinä souamalainen? osaan puhua soumea sujuvasti mutta en kirjoita/lue yhtä hyvin. Kiva että on muita jota kiinostaa meditaatio ja parapsykologia. Täälä pohjoisessa ei ole tarpeeksi sellaisia.:)

...Poetic and beautifull language realy
---
[Finnish]
Kyllä olen. Eikä kirjoituksesi muutama pieni virhe mitään haittaa, pääasia että kommunikointi onnistuu ja viestin ymmärtää. Asutko muuten Suomessa?
[/Finnish]
I like this language too. :p
And im not the only one: Elven language in Lords of the Ring was heavily influenced by finnish as JRR Tolkien read finnish epic Kalevala and that mythical story also had its impact on characters and story of LOTR.

Quite fun actually read this Chakra t-shirt thread and see how gullible i can be. Oh well... :rolleyes:
And havent yet been able to read that "Thiaoouba Prophecy" as i find it too straining for my eyes to read whole book from screen. Well maybe someday ill get it in the good old Gutenberg form.

RE: Thiaoouba Prophecy

I have read the Thiaoouba Prophecy and it is indeed the best book I have ever read. To those non conformists who have hope for better evolved human race this book answers many questions. And yes no person has been able to scientifically prove any statement from the book as a lie. This is far our information but I believe every word of Michel's experience. To me it made so much sense. It anwers more questions (directly) than the Holy Bible could in a million years. But in an easy to understand explanatory way.

Katelyn.

P.s As for the Chakra shirts, its hard to make an opinion without actually wearing one. Though the chakra shirts don't seem to be very expensive, no more than a Kmart piece of clothing so I honetly think they aint making that much money from them!

OooooKkkkkk....

...and chakra's are proven to exist, how?
And, they can be measured, how?
And, they work how?

BEFORE you buy the freakin shirt or read the amazing book, perhaps you should spend time in a science class.

BTW, if anyone can - ACTUALLY - answer these questions. I'll tell you how to win $1 Million. This is NOT a gimmick, the $1 Million exists.

Finally, if I had a $1.00 for every post from some credo that begins w/ "I was/am a very skeptical scientist type", I would be a rich man indeed.

Barkhorn.

...and chakra's are proven to exist, how? - the same way circles do

And, they can be measured, how? - the same way circles do

And, they work how? the same way circles do

I thought this thread was dead. What are you guys talking about ?

OK...

Chakra’s are like circles huh?
Well I can SEE a circle - can give me a link to a picture of a Chakra?
I can CREATE a circle w/ a compass - can you tell me if there are any Chakra creation tools?
I can MEASURE the circumference of a circle via a mathematical formula - can you provide a math formula that would allow me to measure a Chakra?

Not much to ask for the secret to winning $1 Million is it?

Barkhorn.

I have a very strong sense that Mark D, Joel and Katalyn are all the same person. Each only sent 1 post. All have similar names (each relating to a person's name rather than an original nickname). Each talk about the truth behind the Thiaoouba Prophecy. Each agree on the same exact thing have the same opinion and have the same writing style.

But that's besides the point.

As for these Chakra Shirts. I truly doubt that these things have any benefitual qualities. But i do have a question. how does answering such questions about a Chakra shirt have to do with the properties it supposedly has? A Chakra Shirt looks nothing more than a tie dye shirt made by some hippy high one some drugs. Don't bore yourself with it and deffinetly do not waste your money on such things.

[Sanskrit cakram, wheel, circle. Indo-European Roots.]

other use:

chakra.gif

Chakra is a Sanskrit word and means wheel, circle depending on usage - so what is the difficulty?

Lol i never knew that, interesting fact kmguru. I guess you'll be getting that $1 millions dollars soon.

But still, what does this have to do with the paranormal properties of a chakra shirt?

But still, what does this have to do with the paranormal properties of a chakra shirt?

Absolutely nothing. The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Just as people carry rabbits foot or all those weird human activities - well you know.

My younger days, several beautiful girls were interested in Kundalini Chakras. I was showing them the imaginary locations on their body. You know how it is. I am a strong believer in Chakras and what it can do to your love life....just kidding....

Rather than practice on Charkras and get bogged down with semantics, I usually teach my method of body scan for a better health - they are simple and work. The methodology is the same without the Hindu mumbo jumbo.

Not much to ask for the secret to winning $1 Million is it?

Money is transitory, why worship it?

Originally posted by kmguru
“Chakra is a Sanskrit word and means wheel, circle depending on usage - so what is the difficulty?”

Hmmm...the “difficulty” is that Chakra’s are some metaphysical concept that may or may not exist - and there is certainly no way to measure these so-called “points of energy”. Therefore, there is no way to quantify what effect - if any - these things have on a human body. Or can you actually provide proof of concept here?

Money is transitory, why worship it?

When you have none then you’ll begin to appreciate it’s value.

Barkhorn.

Last edited:
Back