Cannabalism

Of course cannibalism is immoral. At least, in the vast vast majority of actual and hypothetical cases.
Now let's for a moment use your own example: that is, if the victim had died of natural causes. So what? There is a reason we take care of the bodies of our loved ones, either burying them in coffins or cremating the remains to prevent corruption. It is to preserve and respect their memory as well as offering some form of comfort to the grieving families.

You can speak for yourself when you say 'I wouldn't mind if it was me'. For example, I would mind a great deal if the remains of my body, after being killed in say, a plane crash, were destroyed and eaten by a group of hungry strangers. Not to mention the feelings of the victim's family and friends.

So, let's say you had a signed legal document, containing the signatures of the victim and their family - along with assurance that they had died of natural causes and were not infectious in any way.
What purpose would be served in eating the body then? If you had time to gather all those assurances then surely you are not desperate for food. Surely you could go out and buy a cut of beef or a few sausages. One can only come to the conclusion that the cannibal in that case derives some kind of gratification from the feast other than not feeling hungry any more. And then that's a whole different kettle of fish...

Last edited:
"better in the warm belly of a friend,
than cold and alone in the ground."
I think that was from 'Cannibal Ferox .Umberto Lenzi'..
on the video cover maybe.

Maybe 'fat people' is natures way of making food,
"One fat person can feed a family of four,
It would take a family of four to feed one fat person"...boom boom
Poss from a 'Benny Hill sketch'.

Thank (insert diety here) for (tesco, wallmart insert store/shop) here.

Back