Can U justify use of Uranium against Iraqi civilians ?

What do U think ?

• There are no limits; Everything is fair in wars.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Iraqi people deserve to suffer, they are terrorist.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its Not ok to use Uranium in any wars.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • There should be some action taken against this.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Light said:
Sorry, dummy, but at this point I honestly don't care how many. And any numbers you could come up with are probably greatly inflated anyway.
happen to YOU u old fuck!

Light said:
Wow, very intelligent response!
you sad old git. porfessor...hah. wish i knew where you taught and i PROMISEyu fool, i would let your people know exactly what you are like. IF you are even telling thetruth that is.
you miserable excuse for a human being. witout ANY humour, wit, charm or intelligence. and callous and indifferent to others suffering. shame on you. you really should go crawl and hide u shite

duendy said:
you sad old git. porfessor...hah. wish i knew where you taught and i PROMISEyu fool, i would let your people know exactly what you are like. IF you are even telling thetruth that is.
you miserable excuse for a human being. witout ANY humour, wit, charm or intelligence. and callous and indifferent to others suffering. shame on you. you really should go crawl and hide u shite
Shows just how little can be picked up through the internet and just how perceptive you aren't anyway. I've made several public addresses at high schools, and civic clubs including the Toastmasters and already have two scheduled late this month and one the first of March.

My audiences are quite appreciative and seem to always enjoy themselves. That's the reason I keep getting repeat invitations.

Unlike you, Duendy, these are intelligent people and I'm quite different talking to them as compared to having these little spats with you. I appreciate intelligence and have nothing but disdain for the likes of you. Fools.

When Iraq was Invaded the battle fields were the cities full of civilians, we have seen all that didnt we ? Innocent civilians butchered.

I take a oath today, I will personally see that the Criminals are punished. 10 20 years It doesnt matter.

Bloody Americans, blood all over there nations, soaked driping with Innocent human blood.

Ladies and Gentelmen the DEVIL has Arrived.

Anomalous said:
When Iraq was Invaded the battle fields were the cities full of civilians, we have seen all that didnt we ? Innocent civilians butchered.

I take a oath today, I will personally see that the Criminals are punished. 10 20 years It doesnt matter.
And just how do you propose to do that , you impotent coot?

Light said:
Shows just how little can be picked up through the internet and just how perceptive you aren't anyway. I've made several public addresses at high schools, and civic clubs including the Toastmasters and already have two scheduled late this month and one the first of March.

me)))))well yeah. tis seems to be theorder of these truly pathetic times. people hiring idiots to 'address'....mrs Cherie Blair springs to mind........well dickface. let me know te places and i will inform them what a vile vile git you are. bet with them your all over them and up their arse aren't ya? ya slimy so and so

My audiences are quite appreciative and seem to always enjoy themselves. That's the reason I keep getting repeat invitations.

me))hah can just see your audiences. clone idiots types like yerself

Unlike you, Duendy, these are intelligent people and I'm quite different talking to them as compared to having these little spats with you. I appreciate intelligence and have nothing but disdain for the likes of you. Fools.

what is so tragic bout you mate is your age. that an old man should be sooo childish and obnoxiious with not one IOTAof insight, seemingly about ANYthing. all yur good at is insulting people who dont agree wid yur fascist principles. your life has been a total waste of time

duendy said:
what is so tragic bout you mate is your age. that an old man should be sooo childish and obnoxiious with not one IOTAof insight, seemingly about ANYthing. all yur good at is insulting people who dont agree wid yur fascist principles. your life has been a total waste of time
oh yeah...and yo ain that hot insulting people neither. havehad MUCH better creative anatgonists

duendy said:
oh yeah...and yo ain that hot insulting people neither. havehad MUCH better creative anatgonists
What do you mean, insult? I haven't even tried to insult you - all I've done is tell the truth about you.

Anomalous said:
Bloody Americans, blood all over there nations, soaked driping with Innocent human blood.

Ladies and Gentelmen the DEVIL has Arrived.

Have fun ruining your life. :m:

Light said:
What do you mean, insult? I haven't even tried to insult you - all I've done is tell the truth about you.
look professor idiot. to intuit truth about others u got to explore it about yourself. you haven't. otherwise you'd know what a stupid miserable beligerant old fart ya is. then you would have a realization and cringe and hopefuly go and never be seen nor heard of agin....raaaas claaat

Anomalous said:
Clearly U live in a era where there is still CNN and BBC. I feel sorry for your obliviouty

http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=51742

So the death of your family ( :rolleyes: ) was reported by some other news agency? Link it please. Your family wasn't killed, why would you even make up a story like that?

As for the thread you just linked, I have no idea what relevance that had.

QuarkMoon said:
So the death of your family ( :rolleyes: ) was reported by some other news agency? Link it please. Your family wasn't killed, why would you even make up a story like that?
To spread the awarness, of what it feels like to have you mom dad brother sister children wife blowup by attack meant to grab out national oil. So do U think I should start my Jehad against USA to wipe it out of world map ?

As for the thread you just linked, I have no idea what relevance that had.
MisInformed

for someone who has lost his children your response to the murder of two innocent teenagers by Iran was unforgiveable! Perhaps you should ask the mother or father whose sons those two were --- how they felt about losing their son so brutally!

Buddha1 said:
for someone who has lost his children your response to the murder of two innocent teenagers by Iran was unforgiveable! Perhaps you should ask the mother or father whose sons those two were --- how they felt about losing their son so brutally!
Get over it dude, thoes statements of mine were a probe in your mind. I use U humans as specimen, I got what I was looking for in that thread.

Back