Can U justify use of Uranium against Iraqi civilians ?

What do U think ?

• There are no limits; Everything is fair in wars.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Iraqi people deserve to suffer, they are terrorist.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its Not ok to use Uranium in any wars.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • There should be some action taken against this.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Anomalous

Banned
Banned
Uranium was used against Civilians
http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=...04+nichols"+pdf&d=C2z3Rm1aMJeb&icp=1&.intl=us

The original article seems to have been confiscated, please find more info and post it here if U have a heart left in that body of yours.

<iframe src=http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=07-13-04_Nichols.pdf&ei=UTF-8&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&u=www.onlinejournal.com/health/071304_Nichols/07-13-04_Nichols.pdf&w=07+13+%2204+nichols%22+pdf&d=C2z3Rm1aMJeb&icp=1&.intl=us width=800 height=700 > </iframe>

Last edited:
Anomalous said:
Uranium was used against Civilians
Way to go, Mr. worry-wart. That article is VERY misleading in it's claims about the use of DU in munitions. In fact, it's use is primarily limited to anti-tank rounds and bunker bombs. It is NOT used in pretty much everything else mentioned.

And the article doesn't even support the stupid title you put on this thread.

Dumb. Just plain dumb.

Light said:
Way to go, Mr. worry-wart. That article is VERY misleading in it's claims about the use of DU in munitions. In fact, it's use is primarily limited to anti-tank rounds and bunker bombs. It is NOT used in pretty much everything else mentioned.

Dumb. Just plain dumb.

Please tell me what's misleading about this:
Just about all American bullets, tank shells, missiles, dumb bombs, smart bombs, 500 and 2,000-
pound bombs, cruise missiles, and anything else engineered to help our side in the war of us against
them has depleted uranium in it. Lots of depleted uranium.

Now, whether this is true or not is yet to be seen. If it is, there is no excuse for it.

There should be some action taken against this:

If the action to be taken involves terrorism against innocent people, then the answer is a 'definite' no.

If we can build pressure on the US government to take action, that is the best way. The best way to build pressure on the US government is to win the hearts of the American people. They support action against terrorists not against Iraqis.

There are ways to bring those who did this to the books through the legal or diplomatic process.

I can see this as a fall out of Islamic terrorism that Iraq has had to bear the brunt of. The US government has been able to get away with its atrocities on the people of Iraq only because of the hatred that Islamic world has generated in the general public's eyes. But I guess most people are still objective about this and feel for the Iraqis.

Light said:

Dumb. Just plain dumb.
U may be an American but dont degrade yourself further. read this carefully http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20060129&articleId=1845

QuarkMoon said:
Please tell me what's misleading about this:

Now, whether this is true or not is yet to be seen. If it is, there is no excuse for it.
It's grossly misleading because it isn't true. DU is not used in "bullets, missiles, smart bombs, dumb bombs, 500 and 2,000-pound bombs ( which is nothing more than a repeat of "dumb bombs" just to lenghten the list and make it look worse), cruise missiles (yet another repeat of "missiles" to strech the list again)." "And anything else engineered..."

As I said earlier, it's primary use is in anti-tank rounds and bunker-buster bombs. It has no application in standard munitions.

Those statements are complete lies made up by some scare-monger trying to make things seem MUCH worse than they really are. And the targets are military - not civilian as the dummy claims in his thread title. Anom is much like Duendy - just enough (a tiny bit) of knowledge to fall for this kind of misinformation.

Do just a little research on DU and it's uses/applications and you'll quickly see what I mean.

Anomalous said:
U may be an American but dont degrade yourself further. read this carefully http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20060129&articleId=1845
You poor, ignorant dolt!

That article just barely mentions DU and nothing at all in the context you're trying to push here. Yes, it's being used - in exactly the application I stated and NOT in all the rest of the munitions.

Do you even know what DU is and what it's used for? A little quick research on your part will save YOU from continuing to degrade yourself .

Light said:
It's grossly misleading because it isn't true. DU is not used in "bullets, missiles, smart bombs, dumb bombs, 500 and 2,000-pound bombs ( which is nothing more than a repeat of "dumb bombs" just to lenghten the list and make it look worse), cruise missiles (yet another repeat of "missiles" to strech the list again)." "And anything else engineered..."....
I feel pity for U Americans, U people are so Dangerous.

<iframe src=http://www.anawa.org.au/news/iraq.html height=700 width=700> </iframe>

of course. they deny deny deny,and meanwhile are destroying Planet Earth for life......they are evil. an evil machine

duendy said:
of course. they deny deny deny,and meanwhile are destroying Planet Earth for life......they are evil. an evil machine
Stay out of it, Duendy. You are absolutely the most brain-dead and stupidest individual on these forums!!!! Stick to your LSD and mushroom trips and leave sensible people alone.

Anomalous said:
I feel pity for U Americans, U people are so Dangerous.

<iframe src=http://www.anawa.org.au/news/iraq.html height=700 width=700> </iframe>

And do you suppose the information you just posted came from a completely unbiased source????

Light:
And do you suppose the information you just posted came from a completely unbiased source????
Poisoning the well fallacy. No source is completely unbiased, and you know it.

Attack the argument, not the man.

mountainhare said:
Light:

Poisoning the well fallacy. No source is completely unbiased, and you know it.

Attack the argument, not the man.
Agreed. :)

My point is simply the credibility of the source. For instance, you can pretty well discount most of what Duendy says because she has almost no credibility. Occasionally she'll get something right - and as I've said, even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while.

Coming back to the primary objective here, the source he quoted is highly opposed to anything that even remotely mentions the words "nuclear" or "atomic." I've read several of their articles, primarily for the humor of their illogical and heavily biased approach. (And note the difference between just being biased and heavily biased.) In one article a couple of years ago, they were campaigning against ALL X-ray usage, CAT and MRI scans. The reason? They all employ "dangerous radiation." (Would you call that attitude simply biased and reasonable?)

Light said:
Stay out of it, Duendy. You are absolutely the most brain-dead and stupidest individual on these forums!!!! Stick to your LSD and mushroom trips and leave sensible people alone.

if you spoke to me like that face to face, i'd rip yer fukin head off.
now ypu claaat. you ignorfukin amous. you are the most complete utter fool i have EVER met at any forum. maybe u deserve some kind of a medal, like maybe a old do turd round yer neck....you stupid old professor fuk. hurry up and die

duendy said:
if you spoke to me like that face to face, i'd rip yer fukin head off.
now ypu claaat. you ignorfukin amous. you are the most complete utter fool i have EVER met at any forum. maybe u deserve some kind of a medal, like maybe a old do turd round yer neck....you stupid old professor fuk. hurry up and die
Not a chance, Duendy. The way you rant and rave, you'll either have a stroke or overdose on your "wonderful" drugs. Either way, you'll expire long befor I do. :D

I wonder if Light is aware about how many innocent Iraqi people died in 2003 and past 16 years, all with the help of evil American taxpayers.

Anomalous said:
The Anti-Nuclear Alliance of Western Australia,

robin @ anawa.org.au
Yes, I know very well. Did you read the post where I mentioned another of their articles I had read? Obviously not or you wouldn't have posted this.

Anomalous said:
I wonder if Light is aware about how many innocent Iraqi people died in 2003 and past 16 years, all with the help of evil American taxpayers.
Sorry, dummy, but at this point I honestly don't care how many. And any numbers you could come up with are probably greatly inflated anyway.

Back