Can some christian tell me if the woman

What's really ironic is that she interprets the host family's gargoyle garden sculptures as satanic! I guess she's never been to a cathedral. She's not clinically insane, just gullible and stupid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marguerite_Perrin

How sad. :(
On September 25, 2007, Perrin's 25 year old daughter, Ashley, died in a one vehicle traffic accident in Ponchatoula, Louisiana. She was driving alone in her vehicle when it hit the guard rail while traveling north on Interstate 55 Southeast Service Road. Ashley Perrin was ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene.

Oh wow...I just watched the vid...the youngest girl was absolutely terrified that her mother was ranting on like that...such a pity. I see an athiest in the making.

Very tragic about Ashley...that's the one who was trying to calm her mom down right?

yep, that fine upstanding christian woman parlayed her insanity into a money making career.
She's not so crazy after all.

A mere $50,000 to give up the appearance of sanity? Are theists losing their moral compass?

the woman is crazy and she claims to be ecudcated when obviously she is not buddhism is a philosophy on life it doesn't base its beliefs on some dogmatic character

Back