Can people stop saying that People would be able to handle the truth

The thing is... not all of us are as... basal... as most of humanity. I, for one, would adore the chance to meet, and converse with, a higher being from another planet. To get a truly outside perspective on what we are doing right and wrong... it would be a game changer, IF people would be willing to listen... sadly, most are not ready.

To your last statement, I agree, sadly

River, I'm still waiting for you to address this claim you made: "GMO's, cause sterility, tumors, and organ damage"

That's a direct quote from you (even in its original illiterate form); where's your response?

I can handle the truth - apparently you cannot.

River, I'm still waiting for you to address this claim you made: "GMO's, cause sterility, tumors, and organ damage"

That's a direct quote from you (even in its original illiterate form); where's your response?

I can handle the truth - apparently you cannot.

Well I could you instances of problems on coasttocoast discussions, the radio station but you probably wouldn't go there ,I hope you prove me wrong though

But if you go to the Genetics thread on this site it will help your fundamental understanding of the GMO concerns and why

Well I could you instances of problems on coasttocoast discussions, the radio station but you probably wouldn't go there ,I hope you prove me wrong though

But if you go to the Genetics thread on this site it will help your fundamental understanding of the GMO concerns and why

Oh, I've got concerns about GMOs - but that has nothing to do with your irrational statement. Show us some solid PROOF that ""GMO's, cause sterility, tumors, and organ damage".

You said it here - it's up to you to prove it isn't an ignorant lie.

So like I suggested go to coast to coast and you will find your answer

For example

http://www.responsibletechnology.org/

Coast to coast? Really?
responsibletechnology.org? They are basically just selling stuff and are very fringe.
The research on responsibletechnology.org is from American Academy of Environmental Medicine, which appears to be bogus also and is on quackwatch.

So, uh, strike 3...?

Coast to coast? Really?
responsibletechnology.org? They are basically just selling stuff and are very fringe.
The research on responsibletechnology.org is from American Academy of Environmental Medicine, which appears to be bogus also and is on quackwatch.

So, uh, strike 3...?

What " appears " to be bogus about this site

River, perhaps you could offer Read-Only the most convincing argument for your position on GMOs. Surely you can synthesize the data presented by sources you keep wanting him to search out... right?

Thx..OP
this post made my day... always nice to have a good laugh.

I think you would be taken more serious, if you tried to first create
a basic "word-pic" about what your talking about...

then move on to further go in depth with the subject.,..present to the reader what its about...THEN

finnaly come with your own opinion/ konklusions and thoughts.

Here is the picture for what he is talking about (my own work):

sXfIv.gif

Back