Can anyone give me proof of evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're supposed to believe that someone cannot find any credible scientific info on evolution? Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Mods, please delete this thread immediately. It is merely another opportunity for the resident ***** creationists to spew their shite.

Lets give him a chance before jumping to conclusions.:)

Moderator note: I'll give this thread one more day to reach a level of discussion commensurate with our aims for this forum.

To all posters:

We are attempting to reach a semblance of civil discourse in Biology and Genetics. Please cooperate by avoiding flaming, baiting and unnecessary personal remarks. Let us subject our fellow posters to peer review and civil scientific conduct, with our remarks aimed at discussion and debate rather than a descent into personalities. Please use the report button to air your grievances instead. And the ignore function to spare your sensibilities.

Thank you
-Sam

here's my theory of evolution:

most creatures evolved separately, not "from each other" like darwin says. first the creatures were made of thoughts (fire element), then they evolved into air, then to jelly (water), and then they became meat (earth, four elements). later our bodies will become thoughts again. when the creatures were still very undeveloped (jelly or something like that), they could have sex with other races which gave birth to a couple of new races, but like i said, most of them evolved separately.

first there was really big creatures (bigger than dinosaurs!) on earth because their bodies didn't weigh much, and small parts of them fell to ground and those parts had their own life and they evolved into small animals later. that's EXACTLY why dinosaurs, the animals and plants were so big before and there were giant humans too! there is evidence of giant human skeletons. and they were really smart because they had such egyptian elongated skulls (which we will have later again when we evolve).

the giants built the statues on easter island. and... that's about it.

what do you think? sounds good?

Last edited:
here's my theory of evolution:

most creatures evolved separately, not "from each other" like darwin says. first the creatures were made of thoughts (fire element), then they evolved into air, then to jelly (water), and then they became meat (earth, four elements). later our bodies will become thoughts again. when the creatures were still very undeveloped (jelly or something like that), they could have sex with other races which gave birth to a couple of new races, but like i said, most of them evolved separately.

first there was really big creatures (bigger than dinosaurs!) on earth because their bodies didn't weigh much, and small parts of them fell to ground and those parts had their own life and they evolved into small animals later. that's EXACTLY why dinosaurs, the animals and plants were so big before and there were giant humans too! there is evidence of giant human skeletons. and they were really smart because they had such egyptian elongated skulls (which we will have later again when we evolve).

the giants built the statues on easter island. and... that's about it.

what do you think? sounds good?

Seriously ? What on earth is this based on ??

I agree with Yorda, we are thought-air-jellymeat on fire, having sex in some kind of jelly.

Probably grape.

The first step in demonstrating the truth of evolution is to make the claim that all living creatures must have a living parent.

The second important point in the case for evolution is that some living creatures are very different from some others.

The final point in the case for evolution is this: simple animals and plants existed on earth long before more complex ones (invertebrate animals, for example, were around for a very long time before there were any vertebrates).

Well, if we put these three points together, the rational case for evolution is air tight.

Really now?

My thoughts exactly. You guys sound like lawyers, not biologists.

I will leave you with something to contemplate:

1. Do rocks evolve?
2. The ocean. The earths waterways tell the tale you will never NEVER find on land. This is imortant.

Last edited:
or some sort of example of it, I cant seem to find any. Thanks.

Much has been written and discussed concerning this topic.

An exhaustive summary can be found here: *deleted by moderator*
Take care.
Be of good cheer.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
An exhaustive summary can be found here: *deleted by moderator*

Hmmm, I seem to remember saying something about threads like these attracting creationist nutball wackos and their shite…. :rolleyes:

This is a perfect example of why threads like this should be deleted from the outset. I find it thoroughly objectionable that this link appears in a forum that purports to be an “intelligent community”.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, there needs to be a dedicated evolution subforum that is separate from the Biology&Genetics subforum. That way, all the wilfully ignorant creationist crackpots and their links can be quarantined in a single subforum, thus leaving the Biology&Genetics subform free of this never-ending creationist bullsh*t.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I seem to remember saying something about threads like these attracting creationist nutball wackos and their shite…. :rolleyes:

This is a perfect example of why threads like this should be deleted from the outset. I find it thoroughly objectionable that this link appears in a forum that purports to be an “intelligent community”.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, there needs to be a dedicated evolution subforum that is separate from the Biology&Genetics subforum. That way, all the wilfully ignorant creationist crackpots and their links can be quarantined in a single subforum, thus leaving the Biology&Genetics subform free of this never-ending creationist bullsh*t.

Free and open discourse is good, censorship is bad and leaves one to believe that something is being hidden. In time all will be revealed.

The rant quoted above is further evidence of the non-scientific prejudice against any argument that refutes an evolutionary point of view. Such a rigidly dogmatic premise would be laughable, if it wasn't so sad.

Thomas Kuhn was right:

http://www.marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/us/kuhn.htm

i heard that the reason that people don't belive in it is becuase that there has never been a change from one human to another istead one type of human disapears and another emerges no cross

Mod note: Thread closed.

This is the Biology and Genetics subforum. Alternate theories without evidence based peer review are to be discussed in Pseudoscience or Free thoughts, not here.

Please read the rules before posting in this forum.
Moderation in Biology and Genetics forum is aimed at creating a scientific atmosphere for the discussion of topics related to the forum. All discussions must be evidence based, with peer reviewed data as the basis for argumentation.
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=64638

Thank you.

Sam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back