Bye everyone!

Pollux V

Ra Bless America
Registered Senior Member
I'm going down to Mexico on wednesday, won't be back until the eighth meethinks. My flight goes from Boston->Ft Lauderdale so if the terrorists decide to hiijack a plane and you hear it's on that route start crying and planning a massive mourning ceremony. I think I could go for a giant statue somewhere in NYC but I'll leave the permanent tribute to you guys.

My thoughts will be on sciforums throughout the trip, how it's going to take days to get caught up on everything unless I can find a computer on the CRUISE BOAT I'm going on.

Remember: Unless you're having sex you're not having more fun than I am while I'm gone.

Have fun Polly!

(Actually, we had a "Yaaaaay! PolluxV is gone from sciforums, and we're sooo glad" party planned. :p )

Polly:

I'm not submitting one for the same reason I am in invisible mode -

just to taunt you.

*Xev giggles*

Have a great trip Polly. I know why you wanna go there. Those Mexican girls love American boys. :D

Originally posted by Pollux V
Xev

Where is your picture?

I think he is dying to get a hold of your photo so he can masterbait with it. :eek:

:D :D :D

Nah. There's more than enough material on the net for that. She's one of the few who haven't (you are also one of the few, joeman).

Yeah Pollux, have a great trip. Even though you don't get to hang out here in the ghetto, I'm sure you going to have fun. And remeber, never have sex with a beer bottle. It's not an equil relationship. Yeah and Joeman, if you are going to use dirty phrases about Pollux V spanking it over pictures, how about you spell masterbate right. If you say masterbait like you do, it sounds like he is going for fish. well, thats more than enough about that. Yikes, my mind! Oh and, Pollux V. Sorry about the email. I feel for you man.

A word of warning, stay away from the local water. That means ice cubes, too. Many a traveler has ruined a vacation while paying dues to Montezuma...

Did you ever see the Airplane movie? Just a thought to help you with your dreams.

Hope it is a nice trip, I am sure you will be yodeling about it when you come back.
Have fun.

...now, where was that bunch of party poopers, err poppers, for the after he's gone party?

Last edited:
Have a good, safe flight Pollux. Have a cool time in Mexico. May we hear your stories till eternity when you make it back to Sciforums... ;)

:cool:

Bye then:)

While youre gone, do you need someone to walk your leviathon for you?

I'm actually going down on the leviathin, that way we don't have to pay for airline tickets. When we get their I'll let her swim in the caribean for a bit before we have to head back.

I've heard a lot about the water, and I'll make sure to heed what you've said, wet1. As for the yodelling, well, uhhh, nevermind...:D

And something to add to the masterbation thing by joeman:

No, I don't need any pictures, because I have my own right here and that's enough for me!:D :D :D

Masterbation

Ladies, Gents, allow an expert on the topic to correct your spelling of Masterbate, Masterbait or whatever...

Masturbate
Masturbation
etc

Happy to help ! ]

bon voyage, Pollux.
Find yourself a nice mexican chick.
oh and don't hang in remote bars,
seen the movie "From Dusk till Dawn"?:D (you?l understand if you have seen.

umm I don't know if I wouldn't like to visit such a bar. new possibilities arise:cool:

have a nice trip, much tequila and beautiful girls.
ciao

Now you mention "From Dusk till Dawn" - I may consider to go there. :p

As being one of the bloody "visitors". Oh my, sounds pretty cool... ;)

Well this is it, undoubtedly my last post until tuesday....farewell everyone! Hopefully I'll find myself a hot chick but the way my lady luck has been going lately that'll be unlikely. Have fun at the polly's gone party!

Back