'British' and 'Muslim'?

alain said:
It is possible to be a British American, born in one, live in another and have loyalty to both

No that's not possible. Because if America decided to have war with England, then you'll be drafted to kill your own family, and don't tell me that you'll decline to participate, because the alternative is Jail.

Exactly. Do you truly have loyalty to both? You can be British and live in America without being a British American. Likewise you can be an American that happened to be born in Britain.

Proud Muslim... don't forget Man and Cornwall and Ulster!

More and more people are beginning to think that slicing the UK into independent states is a good idea... there are already political parties for things like this, such as Mebryonth Kernewek (or something like that) for Cornwall, one for Scotland, one for Wales, one for Ulster, and I think one for Man (I may be wrong about Man; they already do have a large amount of independence)

Im British born but living in Australia. If they declared war, i would much rather face jail then kill my own family, hey, i would rather be in jail then kill anyones family (also, Australia doesnt have forced conscription so im ok anyway)

Back