Bottled Water

Do you think that bottled water is any better for you than tap water?

• Yes, there is a clear difference

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Yes, marginally

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • dont care.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Nobody here drinks tap water and everyone buys (thankfully still cheap) 'drinking water', which is ozone treated locally.
in this country, you only have to 'buy' drinking water if it is for comercial purposes.

because I drink almost only fresh non sparkling water.

I like those best from the natural streams (not in bottles, but where you drink from the stream) It has many minerals in it and it tastes best.
Next I like Esentuki and Borjomi water from russia. It is top quality and from medical (MINERAL water) mountin streams and drills.
Third I like the water from the drills in our own country.
After that comes Evian.

that coke shit is called Bon Aqua and is terrible.

ps- I hate your avatar Captain_Crunch.
I trained on a lifelike copy with my fathers gun.

Originally posted by Captain_Crunch

in this country, you only have to 'buy' drinking water if it is for comercial purposes.

I don't want to start a flame war here, but why are you telling me this Cap?

:confused:

Nobody here drinks tap water and everyone buys (thankfully still cheap) 'drinking water', which is ozone treated locally.
i never fully understood what you meant. I was refering to tap water that is drinkable, you have to pay for the priviledge if it is for comercial purposes. Anyways, you wont get a flame war out of me, i seem to be the only one that does'nt insult others.

i seem to be the only one that does'nt insult others.

Did I miss something in the thread? I thought it rather civil, other than Avatar mentioning that he did not like your avatar. I thought him restrained in his opinion... :D

Did I miss something in the thread? I thought it rather civil, other than Avatar mentioning that he did not like your avatar. I thought him restrained in his opinion...
sorry, it has nothing to do with this thread. i dont like telling tales so lets just leave it at that please. :cool:

No problem, Captain_Crunch. Obviously I missed it. I was not trying to start anything or stir up anything.

Originally posted by Captain_Crunch

i never fully understood what you meant. I was refering to tap water that is drinkable, you have to pay for the priviledge if it is for comercial purposes. Anyways, you wont get a flame war out of me, i seem to be the only one that does'nt insult others.

Go on, I will give you one free insult coupon, to be used before the end of today :)

No, I omitted to say I am living in Thailand. You CAN drink the water here, if you're a hero, immune to malaria, dengue fever etc, but at a little over 1c US a litre for the factory stuff I'll not take any chances.

Sometimes I wish I could buy a few litres of fresh air too

HEY

there is no choice for tap water being better

Melborune has the best water in the world and the goverment puts fluride in it

surprise, surprise that since they started putting fluride in peoples teeth are better

so i ONLY ever drink tap water

Back