Bloody Americans....

See, first I say how some groups of people are protected by general ideas. We've exploited the black, killed 20 million Jews, so it's time to go easy on them.

Who can we pick on instead? Hey, let's take on that one superpower with it's arrogant leaders. Wait, lets take on the people living there. They must all be the same. We can trash them till we can find easier victims.

Now do you know who the sad losers are?

HEY

WTF has this gotta do with me?

Anyway, what the hell is this 'Austrailia'?

..................................................................................

Kupo

Originally posted by *stRgrL*

Oh stop it! I knew where and wanted to visit Australia since the 3rd grade. Where do get your facts?? Or info?? Ya, lets base an attitude on 3 peoples stupid remarks:rolleyes:

Kay chill. I was just saying, if the education system does not make available up-to-date and correct information about .. well anywhere, this case Australia, the attitude of the people will be ignorant to such things... dont u agree?

These americans told me that their education never involved study of other countries, i assume they wouldnt lie about that, maybe they did....

I would make a more detailed argument, by frankly, when its the morning after 10 shots of vodka and beer, I really feel some what of a space cadet... so thats all i have to offer. Sorry! :cool:

im afraid of americans!
im afraid of the world!
im afraid i cant help it....
im afraid i cant -

-david bowie

Dont be silly, ok, I agree in my experience a lot of americans do have some weird ideas about the world outside but i also happen to have known a few quite well and on the whole /shocked expression they're just normal people like the rest of us! some good, some bad, sone up themselves, some humble, live with it

The real enemy are the french, they dont even speak a proper language ;)

thatz easy for you to say

Originally posted by Dimlien
ok, I agree a lot of americans do have weird ideas, they're bad, live with it

You don't have to deal with tv fed fried out brains throwing road rage fits. try 200 tv channels to munch on. & nothing to watch.

harrison ford said this in a movie: "I am an American & I am Crazy." truer words were never spoken.

movie detective quiz. What movie?:confused:

Agent05

No need to apologize! You know I have to talk a little shit when someone says something about America;) I really wasnt trying to be mean or anything:)

nroweatherman

That would be... Leathal Weapon!!!! Am I right? Or is it The Patriot? Both are great movies:)

Originally posted by *stRgrL*
Agent05

No need to apologize! You know I have to talk a little shit when someone says something about America;) I really wasnt trying to be mean or anything:)

nroweatherman

That would be... Leathal Weapon!!!! Am I right? Or is it The Patriot? Both are great movies:)

ahh dont we all, thats what this place is all about!! lol

rock on!!.... rockers!

These americans told me that their education never involved study of other countries, i assume they wouldnt lie about that, maybe they did....

Feking hate people who start a post with a quote, guess i just joined the club.
No geography aint the yanks best subject ;)

The real enemy are the french, they dont even speak a proper language

Having met quite a few i can say only one thing, 'Nuke the bastards!' :)

movie detective quiz. What movie?

Patriot games?

cold

Originally posted by Benji
Feking hate people who start a post with a quote.
Patriot games? [/B]

no. I'll tell you when you get it. but if you get it I won't have to tell you, you'll know. :p

movie quiz answer

harrison ford stood completely naked! and said: "I am an American & I am Crazy"

in the 1988 movie FRANTIC :p

Back