Blind Nature vs. God

Blind nature is not the same as God. Of course. Blind nature is blind.

Discuss.
Depends on the conception of god, and which god at that. Pantheism hold 'nature' and 'god' to be coterminous, for instance. Many polytheistic religions believe in a plethora of personal gods who represent or personify natural forces, but some have in the background a blind-idiot type of deity: without consciousness or a mind, but nonetheless the source of all things.

god is truth and truth is god, whenever i honestly follow my beliefs i am blessed, even if it turns out to false, for i believed it to be true, and as soon i realize it is fals, my belief changes accordingly. as long as i dont make excuses for my mistakes and take responsibility for my mistakes, i am always taking closer steps to god

god is truth and truth is god, whenever i honestly follow my beliefs i am blessed, even if it turns out to false, for i believed it to be true, and as soon i realize it is fals, my belief changes accordingly. as long as i dont make excuses for my mistakes and take responsibility for my mistakes, i am always taking closer steps to god
You cannot get closer to something you do not know exists.

Back