Blaming Jews for Christ's Death

Orleander

OH JOY!!!!
Valued Senior Member
I don't understand this one bit.
Wasn't it preordained fate for Christ to be crucified to die for our sins? Wasn't this the way it was fated to happen?
Wouldn't this make the Jewish people the ones God chose to sacrifice his son?:shrug:

Well everyone around him was basically a Jew, He himself is a Jew..The Gentile Romans I guess you can blame also, for their 'So called' killing of Hazrat Isa the Messih but he didn't die on the cross he was raised to the Most High.

But why blame anyone? He was born to be sacrificed for our sins. It was supposed to happen that way.

Yes, someone changed the whole cosmology section to be wrong.

You thought I was refering to the content of the bible text and god's words being scientificay correct?. you wasn't aware I was refering to the changing of the words during some foul play, some miss-represented Transiterations and translations, coupled and grouped with the fact that on orders of certain people in history the words of the bible were ordered to be changed to fit better into his personal views about its context.

It was the Romans who had the authority and who made the final decision to crucify Jesus.

You thought I was refering to the content of the bible text and god's words being scientificay correct?. you wasn't aware I was refering to the changing of the words during some foul play, some miss-represented Transiterations and translations, coupled and grouped with the fact that on orders of certain people in history the words of the bible were ordered to be changed to fit better into his personal views about its context.

The whole Bible was just of personal human intent—and someone altered 'The Song of Solomon' to have hanging pomegranates standing in for breasts.

what does any of that have to do with sacrifice and blame?

There is no sacrifice, and people blame the ones who were trying to kill him, If the court of law is hearing the case of Kidnap and attempted murder who woud they be "Blaming" (Holding accountable), Who else would the regular person blame except anyone for any action?.

Back