Birth of Earth

i worked hard on birth of earth and reach to conclusion reg birth of earth.
1. all meteroids and asteroids are seed of planets after germination some seed converts in big planets and here universe is soil of that seeds where thet are germinating in.
i hope this my theory will suit to all geologist searching on it.if you are still not satisfy with my theory pls tell me good sites where i can lauch my discovery.waiting serious reply
thanks
regs
suresh bansal

I haven't read anyone elses replies here, but a while back, i calculated it must be something like:

$$1,110,500,409,001$$

BUT/.//////// I forget now how i devised the number. All i do know, is tha i based it on the evaluated age of the universe, which is something like 15,000 million years, due to the ratio of accretion processes.... I need to find where i wrote that down now...

I haven't read anyone elses replies here, but a while back, i calculated it must be something like:

$$1,110,500,409,001$$

BUT/.//////// I forget now how i devised the number. All i do know, is tha i based it on the evaluated age of the universe, which is something like 15,000 million years, due to the ratio of accretion processes.... I need to find where i wrote that down now...
all continents are bark of earth as tree also have bark.

Where'd the supernovas come from?

And just so we don't have to continue this little back n' forth game, tell me where the very first "anything" came from. When we can do that, then we can, perhaps, begin to assemble all the pieces. But first, don't we have to have the pieces?

Baron Max

all continents are bark of earth like bark of tree

ProtoEarth: Rotating clouds of dust, rocks, and gas, composed of hydrogen and helium produced in the Big Bang, as well as heavier elements ejected by a supernova explosions, continued to rotate, as gravity and inertia flattened it into a protoplanetary disk oriented perpendicularly to its axis of rotation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Earth

And as I have commnunicated to you in another place, you sir are barking mad.

For the last time like bark of tree makes this a simile, a figure of speech, a metaphorical expression. It is not reality.

Jsispat, I will humor you..

Trees grow from the inside out.
They take in the building blocks for growth through their roots and out of the air (with their leafs).
Where does the Earth get its building blocks for growth ? Remember, it must be growing from the inside out to be like a tree.

They take in the building blocks for growth through their roots and out of the air (with their leafs).
Where does the Earth get its building blocks for growth ? Remember, it must be growing from the inside out to be like a tree.
i mentioned that earth is like a tree and growing like tree in forest. doest mean that earth is made of wood having leaves and roots. i mean patteren is same only.
i also mentioned that universe is like a soil for planets helping growing planets with the help of sun.
i also mentioned that continents are like bark of tree. plates of bark is shrinking and plates of earth is expanding.

earth quakes are signs of expantion of earth or growth of earth from inside.

i mentioned that earth is like a tree and growing like tree in forest. doest mean that earth is made of wood having leaves and roots. i mean patteren is same only.
i also mentioned that universe is like a soil for planets helping growing planets with the help of sun.
i also mentioned that continents are like bark of tree. plates of bark is shrinking and plates of earth is expanding.

earth quakes are signs of expantion of earth or growth of earth from inside.

I'm sorry, but you didn't explain a thing.
The question was that since trees grow from the inside out where the Earth gets its materials for growth.
The only alternative is that the layers get, or have been, deposited from the outside. But this contradicts your theory.

I'm sorry, but you didn't explain a thing.
The question was that since trees grow from the inside out where the Earth gets its materials for growth.
The only alternative is that the layers get, or have been, deposited from the outside. But this contradicts your theory.
yes true tree grow from inside and same earth grow from inside and earth quakes are example of its expantion from inside.
if you say earth grow but takes material from out side kindly expain it .

yes true tree grow from inside and same earth grow from inside and earth quakes are example of its expantion from inside.
if you say earth grow but takes material from out side kindly expain it .

No, I'm asking you to explain where the Earth gets its materials for growth.

sir i already expained that universe is like a soil where this planets grow with the help of sun . means planets are getting energy from universe with the help of sun. earth quakes are example of its growth or expantion.

i think you are on right track to ask such a questions. i think my theory is so deep most of people can not understand this. i need your help to expore this theory.
you can directly mail also for quick replt
jsispat@gmail.com

Back