Biblical Living

Nope, I'm English and never held any rank above Observer... :)

But I read a lot, especially Shakespeare &c.
I know my thees and thous.

Thou hast well said "I am confused"...that saidst thou truly.

Thank you for the loving compliment, Photizo!

I freely admit that indeed I am confused by the Bible. Because I truly am. Did I mention that I am confused by the Bible?

Of course to be confused equals being damned to hell in your reasoning, correct? That is all it takes to be tortured without mercy for all eternity.

In light of this, your faith system does not appear to be either very loving or very merciful in reality.

Anyway thanks for agreeing with me, at least.

Take Care

Last edited:
You speak as though one year is enough to summon all life. He has failed to follow bible, because following rules of Bible is following rules all throughout life.
lol, like you follow all the rules, when's the last time you murdered someone for working on a sabbath, when's the last time you brought someone back from the dead, and have you drank poison, and survive without any aid.
your Blasphemy knows no bounds.

lol, like you follow all the rules, when's the last time you murdered someone for working on a sabbath, when's the last time you brought someone back from the dead, and have you drank poison, and survive without any aid.
your Blasphemy knows no bounds.

I never said I followed the bible, the man said he did or so he claims...but he theoretically couldn't follow it since a bible is intended for full life and not a year.

Last edited:
Photizo,

You shall love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
Does this mean the OT can be ignored? Does it also mean that the persecution of Gays by Christians is not justified since that was an OT law and clearly isn't a demonstration of love?

Back