Best Argument for the Existence of God

Originally posted by ConsequentAtheist
You claim this array of inelegance, inefficiency, and jury-rigged design to be like "a nice piece of artwork", but you simply expose yourself as a poor judge of art.

you need to get a new view of the world, i dont know what your problem is, but you're obviously angry with something in your life, something that didnt turn out the way you hoped, and now you're letting that spoil your life. you know optimisim is a GOOD thing eh?

You claim this array of inelegance, inefficiency, and jury-rigged design to be like "a nice piece of artwork", but you simply expose yourself as a poor judge of art.

There's no such thing as a bad opinion. It's an opinion. It can't be argued because it is subjective and in the eye of the beholder. It can be changed, but only through the subtle art of convincing.

I have to go, I'll get to the rest later.

A child looks at a lightbulb in wonder and is amazed. The child is mystified not by the concept but by the simple act that we know as "electricity". This phenomenon suggests no intelligent designer but rather a simple misunderstanding that will come in time. Such an argument only implies ignorance of the proclaimer.

Back