Belief in the paranormal

Which of the following do you believe in? (Note: if undecided, do not select.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can one experience ghosts ? I mean, since they can't be seen how do you know they exist ? How do you experience ghosts and how do you know it's ghosts that you are experiencing ?

Vital ?

I somewhat believe in reincarnation in a non-spiritual way: that people have basic essences of character that will come again in others. Possibly sometime in the span of the universe that will not be only in humans.

They can be explained by science, but not yet.
And Sheldrake would probably agree...believing that morphic resonance is a scientific phenomena.

He believes very much in the 'extended mind', that mind forms can radiate far beyond the confines of the brain. And has spent his life designing scientific experiments to prove it.

And Sheldrake would probably agree...believing that morphic resonance is a scientific phenomena.

He believes very much in the 'extended mind', that mind forms can radiate far beyond the confines of the brain. And has spent his life designing scientific experiments to prove it.

Yup, he's really kind of cool :)

Check this out. I was using one of those crystal balls to ask about my ex and this is what it said. It was soo funny but eerie too.

Guest lol
Fleance You're a wreck on the shore of my mind.
Guest lol
Fleance I especially like a part of you.
Guest lol
Harmonanx And now a comment on your past … if it wasn't for the love, it would have been indecent exposure.

LOL

Harmonanx We go together like graveyards and bodies.
Guest mmm
Harmonanx You know, you’re not average.
Guest thank you, i needed you to realize that since..
Shakespeare Remember, "to me you cannot reach, you play the spaniel, and think with wagging of your tongue to win me".
Guest why
Harmonanx This can help extend life ... like putting more spaces between the highs.
Guest really
Shakespeare By the way, “My mistress when she walks treads on the ground”.
Guest i see u don't discriminate
Fleance Yes, I will leave you now for a micromoment.

This is the most interesting conversation i've had all day and the most personal..*coughs*

Check this out. I was using one of those crystal balls to ask about my ex and this is what it said. It was soo funny but eerie too.

Guest lol
Fleance You're a wreck on the shore of my mind.
Guest lol
Fleance I especially like a part of you.
Guest lol
Harmonanx And now a comment on your past … if it wasn't for the love, it would have been indecent exposure.

LOL

I don't get it. :shrug: Crystal balls talk?
(and you really need to let your ex go.)

I don't get it. :shrug: Crystal balls talk?
(and you really need to let your ex go.)

Thanks but i didn't ask u for advice. i find this amusing.

Like this:

Guest Mistress???
Harmonanx Your imagination is overactive, like a smokestack at 4 AM.

Thanks but i didn't ask u for advice. i find this amusing.

Like this:

Guest Mistress???
Harmonanx Your imagination is overactive, like a smokestack at 4 AM.

You're right, I'm sorry.

But I still don't understand what the crystal ball is saying? And how does it talk?

It's a pity that the list for the most part sounds so moldy, and that the items are all so miraculously accessible to regular people. Ha—perhaps that's why it all sounds so moldy!

Back