Belief in god?

Southstar,

You're determining the Almighty Godhead to be mythological
You cannot show otherwise.

Of Romans and Galations – just as ConsequentAtheist said – and they are just part of your particular mythology and propaganda.

The first verse (18), points to rebellious man (in this case you) who suppress the truth.
It is generally very difficult to show any particular mythology is true. What makes you think Christian mythology has any truth to it that justifies you calling me a liar?

But note that the writer, penning God's inspired words, did not refer to the Father of lights as "God of the Christians" but as God.
As would be expected of one who believes their particular god fantasy is the true one.

It is important to remember, God is not defined by man.
Then show me a definition of God that man did not write, and hence create.

God reveals Himself to man.
That assertion is consistent with your mythology. What’s your point?

All other viewpoints of God are heresy.
And of course Muslims claim the same perspective regarding their god being the only true one making you the heretic in their view. That makes us both heretics doesn’t it?

You keep maintaining this idea of "my variation" even though I insisted there is no such thing as a "God of Christianity". They have rejected the ONE true God.
Why is that anything other than arrogance on your part? Your claim for the ONE true god has no more validity than all the other religions who equally claim that their versions are also the ONE true god. You can’t all be right, and there is nothing to indicate that any of you are right.

And now I see that your critism came from a stance of denial. Denial of Christ.
I don’t believe it is possible to deny something that doesn’t exist.

Kat

You're determining the Almighty Godhead to be mythological
Thing is the main religious arguement for them not being mythological(and generally for everything) is to quote your holy book and say 'see im right your wrong, it says so here'.

Back