Beings

Laika said:
That is genuinely the most absurd idea I have ever read on Sciforums.

Edit: I appreciate the shotgun approach to punctuation.

Laika said:
Laika
Space Bitch (239 posts) Today, 02:33 PM
report | reply

I thought you are a Space Bitch ;)

Qorl said:
"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." ~ Wayne Dyer
When you point out another's self judgement you may be thought to be lending a hand. ~Ophiolite
Qorl said:
This happens to me: I have this great idea and then I make the mistake of telling someone else. ~ Scott Adams
Then I realise it is not such a great idea after all. ~ Ophiolite, on behalf of Qorl

Ophiolite said:
When you point out another's self judgement you may be thought to be lending a hand. ~Ophiolite

Yes, thanks for being honest.
God made me as I am, a real or a false.

Tristan333 said:
And how about David Icke's Reptilian agenda! Do you think it's just a metaphore, archetype in humans minds? Nazis invested big sums to find these underground entities! Please answer :confused:

Nazi's invested money to create such entities. It's just the manipulation of people on a mass scale through Psychiatrict means. Afterall one of the points about the Nazi's in the Psychiatry profession was they tortured and abused thousands of their population on the build up to the second world war in Psychiatric Asylum's. Afterall their mentality was the irradication of all weakness they perceived to be in their civilisation to create some sort of "Master race" (Or race mastering others).

Good job they got their asses kicked.

As for Icke, perhaps you should Identify how he came into being known. A little known sports presenter working for the BBC, suddenly finds himself swept into a world of Reptilian Aliens.

I'm still wondering why Icke never thought "Perhaps this is just a studio office prank being pulled by those in studio #" but no instead he encouraged it, and that "prank" has grown to be larger today, elevating him to be a celebrated nutjob today.

Of course his Publicists don't think he is, afterall they make money out of people buying his books, so he must have some Savvy in their mind. (Icke meet your Reptilian Leaders)

Btw try to keep the trolling down to a mininum... I seem to have this Thread locking quite sussed now, and it's very gratifying to lock trolls away from posting.

Last edited:
More advanced in what way? I hate to sound too professorial here, but that is a question steeped in conceptual mine fields.

Cephalopods have the ability to reason (in the way we reason) of a three year old child. But their ability to communicate is based on visual shifting of colour, skin texture and shape. It is more than just camoflage, and more than primitive signalling. The implications are intriguing--Visual language. Much better than what I could do. Does that make them more advanced than humans?

Back