Beings

Akottens

Registered Member
Is there evidence for beings or entities native to earth, that are more advanced than humans? (not talking about demons or heavenly hosts)

As in, Shambhala or Bhogavati? The former inhabited by humans, the latter inhabited by mostly snake-like beings?

Lemuria, Atlantis, etc. Most stories and legends of underground cities revolve around advanced, secret races or societies.

Akottens said:
Is there evidence for beings or entities native to earth, that are more advanced than humans? (not talking about demons or heavenly hosts)

No. There isn't.

"Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."
--------- Douglas Adams

Akottens said:

You mean technologically, spiritually or via the ability to spin a web, any size, catch them fleas, just like flies?

No, non at all. There were other species of Human, some of them, for a spell at least, contemporary to Modern Humans (by that I mean Homosapiens, not 21st Century boy) but no serious evidence of anything else except via legend and myth.

There is evidence, but it is so weak that upon close examination it evaporates into non-existence. Please remember that evidence and proof are quite different beasts.

Akottens said:
Well i was just wondering and all. And i googled Shambhala and Bhogavati to no avail.

http://www.mudgala.com/sri-krishna-mangal/gems_from_bhagavatham_3.html

I think your version of Google must be cooked wrong. You didn't baste it right. Don't bite, unless the temperature is right.

Ummm, I hope I did the right thing.

Shambhala? Lemuria? What about the city supposedly found in a cave in the Grand Canyon? Mounds. Skeletons of giant stature buried.

You must try harder. I'm only willing to give estimates. :eek:

And how about David Icke's Reptilian agenda! Do you think it's just a metaphore, archetype in humans minds? Nazis invested big sums to find these underground entities! Please answer :confused:

Agitprop said:
It's all about squid. Cephalopods could be as intelligent but in a completely different way.
You see, when you write in short posts you can be
a) intelligible
b) perceptive
c) relevant
Well done. :)
Did you ever see the program about life after the next big one hits. The squid come onshore and evolve into a life in the trees, like our primate cousins. Sqibbons, they are called. Very droll, but thought provoking.

The world is full of mysteries and of course evidences that are unexplainable and hidden from us. If we will have a full proof we will not live by believe no more. Life of humans will reverse because we will like to know. We won't be able to live and think in peace. There will be to many questions about science and human life.
I will also go with SkinWalker, why think about someone who is in the closed.
By the way one of theory's about dolphins is also; they were send by ET's to help children with mental problems.

Ophiolite said:
How useful did you find them?

I saw a documentary with dolphins on a children with mental problems.
I never saw a dolphin for real but I'm sure they will help me with my ''mental'' problems. They will probably love me as any other animals.

tablariddim
You mean, I didn't drink a beer or two - jet.

Genius is close to idiot. ~ Steve Cator

Tristan333 said:
And how about David Icke's Reptilian agenda! Do you think it's just a metaphore, archetype in humans minds? Nazis invested big sums to find these underground entities! Please answer :confused:
some of what Icke says makes sense BAr that. all of that seems to me abusrud, and deflects from the REA evil of tyrannical power mongerers. you know like....they just HAVE to be shapeahiftin reptles dont ya know... type of thing, to be soo evil. its just daft.
it reeally is demonization. it is on same level as Nazis propaganderizing the Jews were really 'rats'.
this is not to sa i disbelieve the reports of people who claim to have witness 'Greys' etc. thats a whole nother bag.

have i answered you, or were you askin for something else??

By the way one of theory's about dolphins is also; they were send by ET's to help children with mental problems.
That is genuinely the most absurd idea I have ever read on Sciforums.

Edit: I appreciate the shotgun approach to punctuation.

Ophiolite said:
Idiots are distant from genius. ~ Ophiolite

"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." ~ Wayne Dyer

This happens to me: I have this great idea and then I make the mistake of telling someone else. ~ Scott Adams

Back