Being Bystanders

Is it wrong for Countries to be a bystander?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (You've got it wrong Challenger!)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
I didn't jump on you, ...

Okay, sorry for jumping to conclusions! I get a little teasy around here sometimes. :D

...whether bombs were the way to prevent oppression.

It would, of course it would! But remember, you'd have to drop enough bombs or big enough bombs to kill enough people. Just a few little bombs wouldn't change much.

..... If oppression isn't prevented then one day the entire world will be ruled by those who oppress the most.

Nice little saying, but it means so little in the grand scheme of things. The human populations of the world have been variously oppressed and oppressive since the first ape decided to walk upright on the African plains. You can't change it, you can't change human nature.

Interesting ...I read an article a newspaper once that I liked, and remembered it all these years. "Amost everyone on the planet is being oppressed, they just don't know it or aren't willing to admit it."

Think about it for a moment ...aren't laws actually oppressive to someone, anyone, somewhere? And then ask yourself ...How many laws are there that attempt to control/oppress people? Laws can oppress just as easily as guns and bombs ...maybe even easier.

Baron Max

Back